Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snagged a P90D Inventory car for $700/mnth on the new 24 month lease

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is a p85d listed. It's a 2015 with 15k miles on it, so there should be a steep discount on that. Not quite a p90dll but worth running the numbers if that kind of car is "good enough" for you. First world problem, I know :)

Model S P85D 5YJSA1E42FF109626 | Tesla

If anyone is interested in this car, it's still available. Not the deal of the century but it's pretty decent still considering the car and options.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    4 MB · Views: 86
Are the residuals for P85Ds a different percentage? I'm having trouble reconciling a lease estimate for a 2 yr lease. Or does anyone actually have the spreadsheet that Tesla uses that I've seen so many screenshots of in this thread?

Here are two cars available just now:

2015 P85D
14k miles
Red with Tan Interior
Pano Roof
21" Silver wheels
Obeche Wood Gloos Décor
Premium Interior
Carbon Fiber Spoiler
Auto Pilot
Smart Air Suspension
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Extended Nappa Leather Trim
White Alcantara Headliner

$128,450 MSRP
$26,300 Discount

$8100 total drive offs, $885 a month including CA 8% tax

2015 P85D
10k miles
Black with Tan Interior
Body Color Roof
21" Silver wheels
Piano Black Décor
Premium Interior
Carbon Fiber Spoiler
Auto Pilot
Smart Air Suspension
Extended Nappa Leather Trim
White Alcantara Headliner

$124,700 MSRP
$25,900 Discount

$8000total drive offs, $765 a month including CA 8% tax

PM me if you're interested in either and ill put you in contact with my OA.

Unfortunately, my OA asked that I not post his contact info on the forums directly as they can get in trouble. These are vehicles that I found in their system and asked him to quote for me.

If you're wondering why i'm still looking for a car. My boss promised me a $1000 gift card to anywhere I want if I can find him a P90DL like the one I got. :)

Best of luck to all those still in search of a car.

Attachments

• RedP85.png
    RedP85.png
    69.7 KB · Views: 75
  • Blackp85.png
    Blackp85.png
    69.7 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
And if anyone is looking for a deal on a new Facelift P90D: Here it is:

2016 P90D with 6500 miles
Red Exterior with Black Next Gen Seats
Pano Roof
21" Silver Wheels
Premium Interior
Carbon Fiber SPoiler
AutoPilot
Smart Air
Extended Nappa Leather
Black Alcantara Headliner
Subzero Weather Package

$144,700 MSRP
$22,900 Discount

$8500 total drive offs and $1328 including CA 8% sales tax.

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    69.4 KB · Views: 72
That explains why I can't reconcile it. I'll stop trying :)

Just scored a fully loaded new late 2014 P85D with 20,000 miles for $615/mo (plus tax) on a 2 yr lease!

Are you sure they're going to lease that 2014? I was ready to pull the trigger on a 2014 P85D (sounded really similarly priced), but then was told that when the OA ran it by the finance department, Tesla wouldn't lease a 2014. That, or I was given incorrect information.

Are you sure they're going to lease that 2014? I was ready to pull the trigger on a 2014 P85D (sounded really similarly priced), but then was told that when the OA ran it by the finance department, Tesla wouldn't lease a 2014. That, or I was given incorrect information.
Agree. Tesla won't lease it even if it was never titled. Unless they've gotten desperate for a sale.

I've been told to expect 3 weeks. It took them a couple days to find it (it was loaned to an owner that left it at the airport when they flew out!). Turn in inspection found a scuff in the bumper from a license plate. They're having it shipped here and we'll inspect it. If it's not acceptable, they'll replace the bumper before or after I accept delivery (my choice).

So far I'm pleased with the process, except that the trade offer was laughably low.

Eta: it's coming from Seattle to Denver, likely through California.

Has anyone received their cars yet? Mine arrived at the local dealer about 4 days ago but im told its still 1-2 weeks out waiting in line for a pre delivery inspection.

It depends on which service and delivery center is getting the car ready for you. Buena Park or Van Nuys in So Cal and you'll be waiting a couple extra days.

my first P90D took about 10 days. The second P90D was 8 days and the wife's MX was about 10 days as well.

My friend is flying up to San Francisco tonight to pick his up tomorrow and his order was placed last Friday. A fellow TMC member who placed his order last Thursday is also picking his up in his market tonight.

If there's transfers involved or any work to be done, it'll add time and which is why they stated 2-3 weeks. It's typically faster if the car is in your market/region and ready to go.

Has anyone received their cars yet? Mine arrived at the local dealer about 4 days ago but im told its still 1-2 weeks out waiting in line for a pre delivery inspection.

Yep, I picked my up yesterday day! It was a local car and they prepp'ed it in 4 day. All I can say is wow. They had it defaulted to Ludicrous when I picked it up but I turned it off...I want to preserve the experience for "later", which is likely to be no later that this morning...I won't be able to wait any longer.

My wife wants to test drive it of course and I am playing with the idea to set it to valet mode without telling her just to see her face since I keep telling to be careful when she first drives it because it's so quick off the line.

Does that make me a bad person?

• Funny
Reactions: EinSV and SD_Engnr