Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Videos nobody can watch.

Basically #JunkTeam is a bunch of luddites who bought a bleeding edge tech by mistake and now want to whine all the time as apparently, they have nothing better to do.
The bleeding was supposed to stop. It’s a couple years overdue.

And you not being able to watch a video on iCloud is not a me problem. That’s between you and Apple 😅😅

• Funny
Reactions: jebinc
PSPS: never said they do, but your #FSDperfectionTeam would love that.

"I’m not going to come here and only share positive experiences."

Your poor comprehension skills are again on the show when you talk about "FSDPerfection" - when I'm the one always talking about 1 disengagement in 10 miles and needs to improve 100x to become on par with humans.

Yes, keep lying.

• Funny
Reactions: jebinc and Ramphex
Why do I always find you complaining, about my complaining? Almost as if you just want to defend FSDj. Even when there are clear videos of it sucking.
Why do I always find you complaining, about my complaining about your complaining? Almost as if you just want to be able to spread FUD without anyone challenging the lies ? Even when there are clear videos of FSD working well for so many people.

• Funny
Reactions: PACEMD and Ramphex
Why do I always find you complaining, about my complaining about your complaining? Almost as if you just want to be able to spread FUD without anyone challenging the lies ? Even when there are clear videos of FSD working well for so many people.
Just because it works for some people, doesn’t mean it works for all. I also never claim it doesn’t work for everyone. Just not for me, and I provide videos of that.

Yea, I’m not going to get a boner if you tell me that turning on FSDj will make my drive 10% safer (while making it 50% more annoying/stressful). There has to be a balance. My driving is safe, and I’m confident in my driving. However I am NOT confident in FSDj’s driving, not in its current state.
Fine, so drop out of the beta. No-one is forcing you to use it.

• Funny
Just because it works for some people, doesn’t mean it works for all. I also never claim it doesn’t work for everyone. Just not for me, and I provide videos of that.
Just because it doesn't work for #JunkTeam, doesn’t mean it doesn't work for all. I also never claim it works for everyone. And there are tons of videos of FSD working well already on YT for so many people that #JunkTeam dismiss as Shill videos.

BTW, you lied about "TeamPerfect". I've never said its perfect, but you keep saying its junk. So you are the one exaggerating, not me.

• Disagree
Reactions: Yelobird and jebinc
So. There's been, like, three major pages in this thread at the moment since, roughly, noon EDT. And 90% of it is $JUNK_BRIGADE stating that it's, "JUNK! IT'S JUNK! Don't Bother Me With Any Argument, It's JUNK!!!!!".

Followed by several posters who are pointing out that (a) this is more than a little over the top and (b) accusations of being FanBois and such by the $JUNK_BRIGADE. And responses to that.

Remember how I said a half-dozen pages ago that I was a refugee from the old Tesla.com forums? One of the fun tricks that the trolls would run would be to post back and forth to each other various malignant things about Teslas, other posters, and so on, to the point where any sane discourse was drowned out completely.

Early attempts to battle this tendency was for other posters to not respond to the problem posters. This was followed by even more posting by the perps so that all the posts were from the $EVIL types.

Later attempts were by rebutting the bad guys on every post that they made. Sometimes with boilerplate. And we still had the forums thoroughly polluted by these 2-year-old attempts at monopolizing the conversation.

There's been, in the past five pages or so, exactly two posts that might conceivably not be part of this, "Junk! No Junk!".. fake discussion. One was to say that a push to 11.4.3 had been noted. Followed immediately by a post from the $JUNK_BRIGADE stating that the "Junk was being downloaded."

Remember where I said that Google Search (and similar) indexes these forums? IF it was the $JUNK_BRIGADE's intent to pollute any searches about FSD-b with this.. rather excessive.. arguments about junk/no-junk, I'd say that they would be succeeding wildly.

I don't know if the moderators need to step in or not. But, to those who are managing to turn this place into a cesspool, I'd suggest cooling it for a while.

You got to figure out your math here guy. 0 crashes in 1 million miles is 0%. 0 crashes in 100,000 miles is also 0%. Are you saying one 0% is safer than the other 0%? Are you saying no driver could ever be as safe as FSD because chances are not many will ever drive a million miles?
I honestly used to like reading some of the things you would post, but you have become very annoying. Please stop bickering with everyone and let the threads get back on topic.

You got to figure out your math here guy. 0 crashes in 1 million miles is 0%. 0 crashes in 100,000 miles is also 0%. Are you saying one 0% is safer than the other 0%? Are you saying no driver could ever be as safe as FSD because chances are not many will ever drive a million miles?

Are you claiming you have driven 1 million miles, and never been in an accident of any kind, regardless of fault?

Or are you just throwing your back out moving goalposts... again?

0 crashes in 1 million miles is 0%. 0 crashes in 100,000 miles is also 0%. Are you saying one 0% is safer than the other 0%?
As a matter of fact - statistically you can have more confidence in the 0 crashes in first 1 M Miles than 0 crashes in 100k miles. You can easily see this by extrapolating to 0 crashes in 1 mile being not as good of an indicator as 0 crashes in 1 million miles.

ps :

Given that current traffic fatalities and injuries are rare events compared with vehicle miles traveled, we show that fully autonomous vehicles would have to be driven hundreds of millions of miles and sometimes hundreds of billions of miles to demonstrate their safety in terms of fatalities and injuries.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Ramphex
I honestly used to like reading some of the things you would post, but you have become very annoying. Please stop bickering with everyone and let the threads get back on topic.
Agreed - At this point Rhampex’s posts are contributing nothing to the thread and actually interfering with any legitimate discussion that might be occurring.

So. There's been, like, three major pages in this thread at the moment since, roughly, noon EDT. And 90% of it is $JUNK_BRIGADE stating that it's, "JUNK! IT'S JUNK! Don't Bother Me With Any Argument, It's JUNK!!!!!".

Followed by several posters who are pointing out that (a) this is more than a little over the top and (b) accusations of being FanBois and such by the $JUNK_BRIGADE. And responses to that.

Remember how I said a half-dozen pages ago that I was a refugee from the old Tesla.com forums? One of the fun tricks that the trolls would run would be to post back and forth to each other various malignant things about Teslas, other posters, and so on, to the point where any sane discourse was drowned out completely.

Early attempts to battle this tendency was for other posters to not respond to the problem posters. This was followed by even more posting by the perps so that all the posts were from the $EVIL types.

Later attempts were by rebutting the bad guys on every post that they made. Sometimes with boilerplate. And we still had the forums thoroughly polluted by these 2-year-old attempts at monopolizing the conversation.

There's been, in the past five pages or so, exactly two posts that might conceivably not be part of this, "Junk! No Junk!".. fake discussion. One was to say that a push to 11.4.3 had been noted. Followed immediately by a post from the $JUNK_BRIGADE stating that the "Junk was being downloaded."

Remember where I said that Google Search (and similar) indexes these forums? IF it was the $JUNK_BRIGADE's intent to pollute any searches about FSD-b with this.. rather excessive.. arguments about junk/no-junk, I'd say that they would be succeeding wildly.

I don't know if the moderators need to step in or not. But, to those who are managing to turn this place into a cesspool, I'd suggest cooling it for a while.
Agreed. I’ve long since put @Ramphex and a few others on ignore because nothing of what they post is actually useful or worth discussing. The problem is people keep trying to engage them and making it worse.

I think the best way to make this thread useful again is to ‘stop feeding the trolls.‘

Edit - I’m not trying to say people shouldn’t post anything negative, but when there are 60+ posts of nothing but bickering it simply drags the thread and the whole site down.

Last edited:
Posted 4 on topic videos that everyone ignores and just continues to disagree with my opinion on FSDj driving quality.

I’ve now posted 4 videos today of FSD’s junk behavior. Here is 2 more making it total of 6 videos today. How much more on topic could it possibly be? OH YEA, it’s not praising the perfection so that’s why it’s unacceptable.

Which one of these videos reflects the more relaxing, safer daily driving experience?

Are the 3 new ones any less boring than the first 3?

Because as I noted once you hosted them somewhere others could watch, in the first the car parked perfectly, but slowly. In the other 2 it drove perfectly and safely but put the turn signal on at weird times, in single-lane situations where there was no impact to safety or risk at all.

Thus I don't see how any of those were negatives for relaxation or safety.

Are the next 3 more of the same?

Are the 3 new ones any less boring than the first 3?

Because as I noted once you hosted them somewhere others could watch, in the first the car parked perfectly, but slowly. In the other 2 it drove perfectly and safely but put the turn signal on at weird times, in single-lane situations where there was no impact to safety or risk at all.

Thus I don't see how any of those were negatives for relaxation or safety.

Are the next 3 more of the same?
It doesn’t really matter, because you’re just going to apologize for everything it does wrong and say it’s all very good and is worth $15,000. Don’t even bother watching.

You either have low expectations or high tolerance for nonsense. If this was a free beta, I probably would too, but for the price I paid, this is unacceptable.

It doesn’t really matter, because you’re just going to apologize for everything it does wrong and say it’s all very good and is worth $15,000. Don’t even bother watching.

You either have low expectations or high tolerance for nonsense. If this was a free beta, I probably would too, but for the price I paid, this is unacceptable.
Hear, hear!

Status
Not open for further replies.