Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam1, I have read a load of BS but yours is by far the funniest. You must have that comedy phd from the university ringling.
I think you need to lay off the Qanon websites for your data but if it confirms your bias then it works for you, but hey your the
internet expert so I won't challenge that.

You're right, my phd is from crackerjack U., and I know nothing about data. Continue on with your internet battles, comrad, and never let a single person question the validity of the body of knowledge that exists in your mind's personal ecosphere.

Visit an Audi or Lexus showroom, do your walk around and use that same critical eye and see if you can't find something amiss.
Yes, I actually own a Lexus and I do not see the dealership place a half ass car in their showroom. Do you see Apple or any other company place their product in poor light for prospective buyers? This was meant for constructive criticism as I would expect better for a $60k car.

Considering your other posts, Gladius, I think you should just go out and buy a Mercedes diesel. You can complain about the infotainment and the cost of maintenance there. You clearly are skeptical and critical of Tesla’s, yet are also claim you are a prospective buyer. They ain’t perfect, dude.
What heck are you talking about? You have your panties in a bunch this morning? I know they are not perfect but see my comment above and stop bashing others if they have a opinion that does not perfectly matches your view.

Reactions: LV1972
What heck are you talking about? You have your panties in a bunch this morning? I know they are not perfect but see my comment above and stop bashing others if they have a opinion that does not perfectly matches your view.

Gladius, you forget you are on TMC. If you say anything negative about Tesla, the Teslamites will descend upon you with mighty scorn!

Teslas arent known for their quality workmanship. I was a little put off with my initial experience and never forgot what the service advisor told me. “People buy teslas for the tech.” Right or wrong, six months later, I wholeheartedly agree with his statement.

Reactions: LV1972 and Kamban
Yes, I actually own a Lexus and I do not see the dealership place a half ass car in their showroom. Do you see Apple or any other company place their product in poor light for prospective buyers? This was meant for constructive criticism as I would expect better for a $60k car.

This is an owners forum, not a window shoppers forum. Why are you even here if you aren’t really planning to get a car? BTW, I agree with you, but my statement above still stands.
Why are you here?

Gladius, you forget you are on TMC. If you say anything negative about Tesla, the Teslamites will descend upon you with mighty scorn!

Teslas arent known for their quality workmanship. I was a little put off with my initial experience and never forgot what the service advisor told me. “People buy teslas for the tech.” Right or wrong, six months later, I wholeheartedly agree with his statement.

I agree but I was only pointing out how they can do a better job at bringing parity of outside to match the tech. Man if you are really going to showcase your products to the masses at least fix the issue before presenting it visuals. No other premium brand would ever put their product in poor light hence it is showing they are not really considering themselves to be premium. Another point to note was how bare this dealership which just opened and took months to open an existing Hummer dealership and it had bare white walls all over and no place to sit with three cars in the showroom. No digital/signage, brochures or anything. Just cars locked.

This is an owners forum, not a window shoppers forum. Why are you even here if you aren’t really planning to get a car? BTW, I agree with you, but my statement above still stands.
Why are you here?
I suggest you leave if you do not like the comments I posted. Looks like I understand why Tesla cars are getting vandalized. The attitude you all carry as a chip on your shoulder. Like I said I was there to consider my purchase. I in fact have a CT on order from reservation day. I am a share holder. I wish they would step up their game a bit.

I suggest you leave if you do not like the comments I posted. Looks like I understand why Tesla cars are getting vandalized. The attitude you all carry as a chip on your shoulder. Like I said I was there to consider my purchase. I in fact have a CT on order from reservation day. I am a share holder. I wish they would step up their game a bit.

Leave? I have been here since 2015! But you are a "share holder", who just came on the forum to talk about their "Expression". Don't you mean "impressions"?

I agree with the fit and finish issues with Teslas. I have been complaining about that for years, on this and other forums. What I take issue with is that is ALL that you talk about, yet you don't even have a car! You literally came to these forums to bitch about the very cars that you purport to be considering. If I were to look at a BMW tomorrow, and then go on the BMW forum and bitch about their infotainment system while not even being an owner, I would be savaged, and rightfully so.

Leave? I have been here since 2015! But you are a "share holder", who just came on the forum to talk about their "Expression". Don't you mean "impressions"?

I agree with the fit and finish issues with Teslas. I have been complaining about that for years, on this and other forums. What I take issue with is that is ALL that you talk about, yet you don't even have a car! You literally came to these forums to bitch about the very cars that you purport to be considering. If I were to look at a BMW tomorrow, and then go on the BMW forum and bitch about their infotainment system while not even being an owner, I would be savaged, and rightfully so.
You make no sense of your delusional comments. You are saying that forums are only for those who own the vehicle? The reason these exists so consumers can learn about issues and positives about the product. They do not cater to you only. Like I said if you don't like this topic, exit.

Also it is my expression meaning my opinion if you really want to know the meaning.

You make no sense of your delusional comments. You are saying that forums are only for those who own the vehicle? The reason these exists so consumers can learn about issues and positives about the product. They do not cater to you only. Like I said if you don't like this topic, exit.

Also it is my expression meaning my opinion if you really want to know the meaning.

What you meant is 'First Impression' and you've probably heard this somewhere but confused 'Impression' with 'Expression'.

Nobody says 'First Expression' when discussing their initial opinions about a thing unless it's a play on words of some type. If a car journalist submitted an article titled 'First Expression' and it wasn't a play on words, they'd likely be asked by the editor to change it.

Reactions: Florafauna
What you meant is 'First Impression' and you've probably heard this somewhere but confused 'Impression' with 'Expression'.

Nobody says 'First Expression' when discussing their initial opinions about a thing unless it's a play on words of some type. If a car journalist submitted an article titled 'First Expression' and it wasn't a play on words, they'd likely be asked by the editor to change it.
Maybe you all need to re-educate yourself. It is truly my first expression (Comments I make on social outlet) about the MY not impression (how many times you look at something). In this case the impression made expression

Expression (noun)

the process of making known one's thoughts or feelings.

Maybe you all need to re-educate yourself. It is truly my first expression (Comments I make on social outlet) about the MY not impression (how many times you look at something). In this case the impression made expression

Expression (noun)

the process of making known one's thoughts or feelings.

Give it up, you screwed up.... jeez.

And you are entitled to your initial impression of the vehicle!

Visit an Audi or Lexus showroom, do your walk around and use that same critical eye and see if you can't find something amiss.

You are comparing the quality of a Model Y to a Lexus? You will lose that fight all day everyday.

Why are you here?

Huh? Since when? This forum is as much for prospective buyers as owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.