Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"demand is still strong or the Model Y" . Yeah right,.... They want you to think that way..... MY price will go down very soon, and RWD will cost at least 4-5k less then AWD. Plus you will get other upgrades if you wait.
But this question you shouldn`t ask here, Tesla fanboys don`t like discussion about lowering the price, they already own Tesla and it will affect their car value.

Really? People were still waiting for months last July and yet Musk announced a $3000 price drop.

Oh please and Teslas are reliable for you? At least you can call Ford service and talk to someone there.
All of your posts are anti-Tesla and you go out of your way to bash Tesla. Why are you even here?

Just downloaded the most recent update and ALL my setting (driver, homelink, miles vs. Percentage, EVERYTHING) was erased.

My phone was removed and my app was reset.

Anyone else get screwed by the useless s***plug morons at Tesla?

Great job you MORONS.

Assuming this is even true, because I know you are likely running out of things to hate Tesla over; I suspect this is Tesla specifically targeting you. :)

Software issues on computers, phones, cars, home appliances, and what not, should never have issues. ...

Looks like you’re a lawyer, based by your name. I know Lawyers are all honest, never make mistakes, and have an impeccable reputation, so this must be so frustrating for you for sure.

Assuming this is even true, because I know you are likely running out of things to hate Tesla over; I suspect this is Tesla specifically targeting you. :)

Software issues on computers, phones, cars, home appliances, and what not, should never have issues. ...

Looks like you’re a lawyer, based by your name. I know Lawyers are all honest, never make mistakes, and have an impeccable reputation, so this must be so frustrating for you for sure.
Why is there always one moron in every thread? Come over and ill be happy to push your head into the screen for a close-up examination of the problem.

• Disagree
Reactions: DDHEverything
I think that you should re-read your Florida laws. I believe that you can only use deadly force if the person is inside your vehicle. And yes, we can own guns here in CA.

You can shoot someone to prevent a felony. Preventing a vandalism felony charge may get challenged, but someone dressed in all black with a ski mask approaching your property with a weapon certainly fits the bill.

I mean, facts are facts and they're all in this thread. You were just too stubborn to actually read what was written in your haste to try to be a hero and prove me wrong. You are one to talk because you've been down voting all of my posts in this thread. The pot calling the kettle black. LOL. You want to be petty? I can be petty.

Get over yourself buttercup and maybe next time take the time to actually read before posting. Will save you the embarrassment later on.
You’re the one who can’t parse a tweet. It’s only 240 characters, my guy.

I read exactly what you wrote and later admitted was factually incorrect. Also, your timeline is off. Initially you estimated V11 will be out in two weeks. WRONG. Then you say you got confused and meant the holiday update. ALSO WRONG. It has already been released. So what are you talking about?

Sorry for calling you out and hurting your feelings.

• Disagree
Reactions: HotIce
I think you’re the one being had.

Martian Wheels is living in your mind, totally rent-free.
I actually sleep pretty sound. All you poor souls thinking you got organic and paid higher prices in reality got non organic. It’s ok though....whoever I can save from being scammed with the truth I will.

BTW....VMR is flow formed, runs $325 a wheel, and is still lighter than Martians. Now let that live in your mind.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure we're closer than you think. Elon tweeted out they're working out bugs for release not too long ago. Unless that tweet was about the holiday update.

You’re the one who can’t parse a tweet. It’s only 240 characters, my guy.

I read exactly what you wrote and later admitted was factually incorrect. Also, your timeline is off. Initially you estimated V11 will be out in two weeks. WRONG. Then you say you got confused and meant the holiday update. ALSO WRONG. It has already been released. So what are you talking about?

Sorry for calling you out and hurting your feelings.

I could care less about someone wanting to get the correct info. What I do care about is someone trying to come in here and show someone up for being wrong. I have quoted my second post in this thread above.That fictional timeline of yours is WRONG. If I can’t parse a tweet, you can’t parse a forum reply that was all of 100 characters. Just to prove to you that you have no idea what you are talking about, This is the tweet I mistook as Elon saying they are working out bugs on V11: Did I get excited and miss the tweet above it? Yup. https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1341904230400061441?s=20

How does that humble pie taste?

• Disagree
Reactions: glide
Status
Not open for further replies.