Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro the correct response would've been something like "at least I'm not a cheap prick rolling around on 19s 😂" or something like that.

But you went on a 6 paragraph tirade that included something about me and @AnselmDante being in "cahoots". Are you crazy? And then it went on to insult everyone who ordered 19s. Learn to take a joke man.

So were you two in cahoots?

You really should think about keeping your mouth shut sometimes. It's not normal. You're behind your computer screen; not standing in front of the person you're talking to so there's no way to read facial expressions, tone of voice, hand signals, etc. So, basically, you're on my sh!t list for now. And again, you might think it's funny and knowing that you got me going is super funny, but honestly dude, you're a d!ck man-child and should STFU on occasion. Go see a therapist dude...you need one. You may not understand this, but sometimes, your words make you sound super jealous and jealously/envy is a very bad emotion for a person to have. The stress is on you. Make peace with yourself dude and you'll find that you're actually kinder to others and you'll live a happier life. 🙏
I've never seen a more ironic post in all my years.

You got problems, bro. When have I ever knocked you for your specific color, option choices (other than the fact that I think you're a cheap bastard for not ordering the Plaid and settling for the LR with the peasant & totally sh!tty fugly 19" wheels)? 😜 Seriously, are you off your meds today? No, really dude. Your comment just makes you sound super immature and JEALOUS...like a total D!CK. I think most of the time, you're a decent guy, but sometimes in life, you need to learn when to STFU! btw -- to me, it's not about the $$...I can afford them with my hard-earned money. AND @AnselmDante Joker...don't get me started on your bulls!t either. I know you two are in cahoots and have similar SUPER TACKY taste, lol. o_O

@kgoroway -- dude... @Tigers @AnselmDante think your new lightweight, forged wheels look ugly...what say you to them? You think they're morons, don't know what 'good taste' is or are just super jealous children? Or maybe a combination of all those things? 😜 BTW -- EVERY other person I've shown your car with these wheels to think they look absolutely amazing on your car, and I concur.
1628989650910.png

Still trying to find where I said those wheels look ugly. @sflgator is living in his own little fantasy.

Obsession is silly

Alright, so it seems I need to be a jackass back against the jackasses on this forum because that's what ya'll like to do.

Why don't you go into the MPG threads and tell people who obsess about MPG are misguided.

Why don't you go into the threads about cornering dampeners and tell them their concerns about ride height and polar moment of inertia are just lame obsessions.

Why don't you go into the threads about which Pink Floyd album sucks the most and opine about why obsessing about rock music is silly.

You guys who don't care about panel gaps should just STFU and avoid threads you don't care about. Your contributions are not productive, they're just means for you all to crap on threads where people want to have a conversation about topics that they care about. Stop being jerks about it and go find some stuff you do care about. Instead of dumping on topics you don't care about.

Alright, so it seems I need to be a jackass back against the jackasses on this forum because that's what ya'll like to do.

Why don't you go into the MPG threads and tell people who obsess about MPG are misguided.

Why don't you go into the threads about cornering dampeners and tell them their concerns about ride height and polar moment of inertia are just lame obsessions.

Why don't you go into the threads about why Jersey sucks and ... well those threads probably don't exist here.

You guys who don't care about panel gaps should just STFU and avoid threads you don't care about. Your contributions are not productive, they're just means for you all to crap on threads where people want to have a conversation about topics that they care about. Stop being jerks about it and go find some stuff you do care about. Instead of dumping on topics you don't care about.

Flybuddy and many others didn't go to a pull-through supercharger.

The only reason why you're on TMC is to spread and amplify the same old tired, weak FUD.

No surprise that it hasn't been working. Tesla has been setting record quarters and it doesn't look like that'll change anytime soon.
Enjoy life in your echo chamber, fanboiiiii.

You must fit in great in California.

Look I have videos too:

More range and that is the older Model S

A crappy road course test.

Doug calling the Model S Plaid "Possibly the best all around car ever made" the second highest scored car according to his scoring system toping the Grand Turismo.

Yes they might have a better interior and finish but they are still not on the same class or offer the same value.
Everyone has a different perception of value. $1K to my 26 y/o daughter has very different value than it does to me.

You keep missing my point and when you decide to pull your head out of Elon’s ass then maybe, just maybe you’ll be more tolerant of other’s views and opinions that don’t align with yours.

Lol had to bump this thread. Had a huge laugh at all the owners here doing mental gymnastics to give excuses for a car costing $50k USD to have garbage fitment issues.

You fanboys/fangirls have Tesla so far up your butt that you would actually excuse them for this crap. Especially the Tesla roadsters which costed like what, $100-$200k? You are giving companies an excuse for releasing garbage product, all because you are emotionally tied to the brand image. If I told you Tesla was a Chinese brand you idiots would be up in arms.

But I get it, buyers remorse often forces you to justify some idiotic purchases such as these. Sure, you save on gas costs, but compared to a regular commuter sedan in the $30k range, you'd have to drive for at least 3 years to break even in gas savings for a pricy $50k tesla (with garbage quality).

Sorry, truth hurts. Just had to comment because this thread is too delusional.

:rolleyes:

EVERY car has limitations. Period.

And I know a guy whose gas car needs to be filled up every 150 miles.

And this is the kind of disturbing hyperbole fear mongering that is trying to scare people away from them. Taking a 15-20 minute break every three hours is hardly "ruining" anything.

Yeah, of course. I grumped and griped about having to switch from a phone with a physical button keyboard to one that only had a touch screen, because it seemed like it was going to be less convenient and slower and less accurate to type on, etc. And it did feel a little annoying and awkward at first. And then I got used to it, and it's not a big deal. Oh well.
I really try to stay out of these forums exactly because of comments like these. This is called Flavoraid. Dont worry about it, everything is fine, just trust me.

Fact, the cheapest of the cheapest Tesla EV costs about double to operate and maintain vs todays PHEV's. Double. Here in Florida, gas would have to be over $9/gallon to hit the break even point for someone who drives 12k/yr, half local city and half remote highway. $9! There is no production non-commercial gas vehicle that needs to be fueled every 150 miles, and that's just you making things up to support your narrative. I'm surprised you didn't also say that every gas car uses 93 octane gas and takes 45 minutes to fill at the pump weekly, because those are the statements that usually accompany. The whole "taking 15-20 minute brakes every three hours..." bit is not the point. Its not an apples to apples trip when you do that. If you want to be fair, then it has to be the same work over the same time period. If the Tesla get's more time and also gets to drive slower, then the gas car should also get more time and also drive slower to accomplish the trip. Drive a gas car slower and it gets even better economy. In this case, the PHEV will beat the EV by an even larger margin in cost per mile. More time is more inconvenience, however, and in longer road trips will end up costing you more money for other services such as extra meals, hotel night stays, etc., all just to accommodate the needs of Elon. Not the other way around. Not me telling my tech what to do. Its the tech telling me what to do. That makes you a tool, just so we get that straight.

So when a new car is being built in the Fremont, CA factory the first week of August 2021 why would that brand new car be equipped with software version 2021.3.106?

Why wouldn't Tesla install the latest available version?

It seems like 2021.3.106 is a "factory firmware" and if that is the latest one maybe Tesla needs to consider a refresh of how long they install them.

My car doesn't use any driver assistance features (like lane assistance) unless I activate autopilot.
My car doesn't have an option to select the preferred distance to the car in front of me while on cruise control.

Is there a way to download a software update to a USB stick and install it "offline"?
The wall charger has such an option in case it is not connected to the internet.
We used to have a saying that seems it got forgotten

RTFM

Google it.

Complete bs I have used other option for my S few times and got mobile service. It probably has to do more with job complexity than anything else. About back channel # or email are easy to get if you go to your local SC and ask politely.
Fact: every time I pick "other", it removes the option for mobile service. No need to insult me and call me a liar, newb

Status
Not open for further replies.