Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
chris-pratt-3.jpg

Bucket of stupid: owning a 4WD F-150 ICE, and somehow believing all the metrics of THAT truck just HAVE to be the same as a CybrTrk, even though we don't know what we are talking about?!?! LOL!

They are governed by the same hardware limitations of any other Truck. Did you even read the OP! They the point of this post. Seem like you just full of **** and have absolutely nothing to add because you haven’t a clue so just talk ****. You are doing it on almost every post that’s active. You might wanna grow up and find a hobby other than knowing nothing.

but anyway back to the CT

So Tesla May be underrating the lower trims even though they may end up with capability of the highest towing other brands. The 2wd 6.5 bed 1/2 ton is the highest rated tow in the lineup so the 2wd should technically be too unless we do see complete different body design and suspension which would be silly and won’t keep the costs low enough to make a $38k truck.

• Funny
Reactions: Electruck
And I bet you can charge any of the cells to 4.3v too. You could go even higher if you wanted, there is nothing stopping it until the cell fails, other than the BMS/charger logic.

What in the hell that's supposed to mean except your continuous distraction in this thread since its inception? That there is a BMS and charger logic? So what.

You'll get FAR faster charging in warmer California than colder Ohio for sure, and especially if you supercharge on road trips and not the cold battery, cold car supercharge the Ohio poster did. I downvoted him for being yet another spurious post that ads no value to this thread. Read the first wiki post, it calls out the actual issue. Your 2020 is unaffected by the Tesla firmware update.

I downvoted your post for being yet another spurious post that ads no value to this thread.

Yes! This forum contains ideas and opinions that are contrary to the clear truth that “more data solves everything lol.” I mean, just look at how ImageNet performance scales with more training data! It’s clear as day that self-driving is just like ImageNet, so we have to stamp these contrary opinions out. Personally, I would love it if every thread in this forum has the @Trent Eady icon on it. That way, we will get only the best and most complete view of the AV space.

I nominate @Trent Eady to be the moderator, based on his incredible intellectual honesty and his deep understanding of ImageNet.

Please, please, please make @Trent Eady moderator. You just have to look at the wild success of the competing forum he runs. Check out my screenshot!

Now imagine how cool it would be if every post on TMC is just @Trent Eady speaking his mind the same way. He is clearly an expert and leader in the space. Just look at how many articles he’s written on SeekingAlpha, too! This guy is legit. Let him fill your forum top to bottom with his thoughts on ImageNet. That’s really the only conversation we should be having here. Fist bump from a fellow scientist!

Attachments

• 58E5EFBB-7ACB-41E4-ADCD-BD7F3415AA63.png
    58E5EFBB-7ACB-41E4-ADCD-BD7F3415AA63.png
    479.6 KB · Views: 30
A list of things we don't know is infinite, for example nowhere does it say that Tesla will not compensate all P85D buyers for not delivering on the power spec, by giving each P85D buyer a free Roadster 2020. Like you and say, it could totally happen because nowhere does it say that they won't do that, right?

My old boss used to say "hope is a very poor strategy", and I agree with him. You don't see Elon giving cars away to people who simply give them one monthly payment without signing some type of level commitment to pay for the rest of the car, do you? Because he knows that hope is not a successful strategy, even if it works out on rare occasions, like winning a lottery (which mathematicians call a "bad decision with a good outcome" by the way).

On the bright side, your attitude may serve you well, you will never ever feel cheated. Even if your Tesla car dies tomorrow and Tesla refuses to fix it, you can say "nowhere does it say that Elon won't give me a billion dollars soon, and if he does, it will be so worth my car dying, so I'm happy that it died". :p
I have no response to cynicism that’s so off the chart. Your posts all read the same. I feel badly for you. I still think you should get rid of the thing that’s causing you endless unhappiness. Money isn’t everything and it appears you can ‘buy’ some happiness by taking a loss and selling this horrific vehicle of yours.

Last edited:
Our S and X have had several minor issues fixed under warranty and EVERY SINGLE TIME the invoice says GOODWILL. I don't really care as long as it's free. Tesla can call it a birthday present if they want, it makes no difference to me.

Yup, I just tracked down my invoice for the yellow screen repair and it does say 'Goodwill' (which I didn't think it said). My attitude, like yours, is who cares as long as they fix the issue.

You will care if the same problem developes and you go back to get it fixed again and they tell you how much it costs. When you say that they fixed it last time for free, they will say that was a goodwill gesture. At which point you have zero argument because they are right and you "didn't care because it was free".

Terrible comments by you and unbelievable that people allow this company to get away with such poor business practices simply because they like the car. It's only a matter of time before you get screwed over, don't come crying here about it when you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.