Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unique 2012 Tesla Model S P85 for sale!
Unbelievable and unbeatable price!
Outside color 3m wrap psychedelic
Car color silver
Interior black
Pano roof
19" slipstreams black 80 percent on tires
Car has completed 100 mi svc everything works perfectly no error codes
Have full record of all warranty work
Bought cpo from Tesla in 2016 at $57,700 with 46k mi
Mileage 110k
Battery and power train warranty expires June 2020
Motor is new replaced by Tesla 2018
both front seats are new 2018
90% charge = 212 mi 100% charge 226 mi
Charging cable included
Both key fobs working
Free supercharging for life
Unlimited premium connectivity
Rear facing jumpseats
High powered onboard charger
8k headlights

Minor issues

Liquid leak on main screen…ugly but still works
Some minor wheel curb rash 19 inch black slipstream
Minor paint issues here and there.

Pictures show aftermarket wheels but I put stock 19 inch slipstreams back on. Dm for additional pics.

$23,000

Priced to sell quick.

Not cool man. Please stick to your own thread.

Yeah, my scammer alert runs high with this one. With a $10K chrome wrap add on? Should be easily able to get much more for this. A typical sign of a scam.

Think what you want.
It is not a chrome wrap. It is a 2k wrap. Psychedelic.
No scam here. No need to be ugly
I have some nagging issues

You want to post interest feel free...but no need to slander me for making an honest post.

I have gotten 10 quotes in Houston....nothing even close.

Reactions: EVS Motors
If the time on the screen is too small, you should seriously consider having your eyes checked again. I got mine done a couple years ago and I couldn't believe how bad my eyesight had become.
I'm short sited so wearing my glasses for driving makes the very small print on the screen blurred. Their needs to be an option for visually impaired for larger print like my iPhone. FSD is going to open the freedom up for visually impaired and the elderly. It could even make an Asian driver better at the wheel :cool:

I'm short sited so wearing my glasses for driving makes the very small print on the screen blurred. Their needs to be an option for visually impaired for larger print like my iPhone. FSD is going to open the freedom up for visually impaired and the elderly. It could even make an Asian driver better at the wheel :cool:

This kind of casual racism is really not ok.

No kidding. I haven't been paying attention super closely but it seems like a lot of the new V3's (at least here in WA) aren't performing up to V3 standards quite yet. Hope they figure out what the issue is and crank them up soon though! Not that I can take full advantage, but whatever they can do will help us all in the long run.
It's not just in WA, but everywhere.

But declaring that these are v2, not v3, based on someone's charge rate is literally the dumbest argument I have seen on this forum in quite some time. It's like saying a dog is a cat because he ate cat food.

This is totally false.
That actually kind of IS true. Yes, a person who hasn't purchased FSD on models prior to including HW3, CAN upgrade to HW3, however that upgrade is not available for purchase yet. Presumably once they've run the free upgrades of those who have purchased FSD they will make the upgrade available for the cost of the HW3. I believe they've said $6,000.

People are confused on the cutoff date. Perhaps the confusion lies with mixed announcements. People who paid full price for FSD, as we discussed yesterday, were to be offered membership in the NDA Early Access Program. That has a cutoff of when they or about when they ended Enhanced Auto Pilot. Clearly after late March or early April cars shipped with HW3 so there may be confusion about that date. Those people can buy FSD whenever they want. If one is to believe Elon Musk, once Tesla has FSD the cost will skyrocket.

What are you referring to that you feel is totally false?

• Disagree
Reactions: Wooloomooloo
That actually kind of IS true. Yes, a person who hasn't purchased FSD on models prior to including HW3, CAN upgrade to HW3, however that upgrade is not available for purchase yet. Presumably once they've run the free upgrades of those who have purchased FSD they will make the upgrade available for the cost of the HW3. I believe they've said $6,000.

You seem to believe a lot of things there's no evidence for and which you're unwilling or unable to provide an actual source for.

That there's any cutoff date to get the HW3 upgrade for free as part of your FSD purchase.[/QUOTE]

• Love
Reactions: dmurphy

People are confused on the cutoff date. Perhaps the confusion lies with mixed announcements. People who paid full price for FSD, as we discussed yesterday, were to be offered membership in the NDA Early Access Program. That has a cutoff of when they or about when they ended Enhanced Auto Pilot. Clearly after late March or early April cars shipped with HW3 so there may be confusion about that date. Those people can buy FSD whenever they want. If one is to believe Elon Musk, once Tesla has FSD the cost will skyrocket.

At first I thought you were just trolling everyone to get attention but now I think you might have a genuine misunderstanding as to what’s happening with FSD upgrades.

1. There have been cutoff dates for the price points to buy FSD over the last few years. The prices have changed, sometimes dramatically, and each time there is an end date as to when you can purchase the package at a given price. I bought my $2,000 FSD upgrade on the last day of the “fire sale” earlier this year, for example, and the next morning the price shot up. This much you’re correct about.

2. You’re misunderstanding the hardware upgrade component of FSD purchases, however. No matter when a customer purchased FSD nor how much they paid, the FSD/HW3 computer upgrade is included as part of the purchase. I have confirmed with my service center that my personal car is queued for the FSD computer even though I bought FSD for $2,000 a year after I bought my car.

I provided a screen cap earlier in this thread with Elon Musk confirming exactly this and your response was “never a reply to sc's 3/29/19 question to Musk.” Maybe you’re unfamiliar with Twitter but SC’s question was posted on 3/26/19 and Musk’s reply was to this exact tweet and he did so on 3/29/19. Musk is clearing up the exact same misunderstanding that you have.

In summary, the purchase price of the FSD package does change and does have cutoff dates for given price points. In this you are correct. In addition any FSD purchase by a customer at any time for any price includes the hardware upgrade. There is no cutoff date for the hardware being included with the purchase and in this you are misunderstood.

Reactions: Wooloomooloo
I provided a screen cap earlier in this thread with Elon Musk confirming exactly this and your response was “never a reply to sc's 3/29/19 question to Musk.” Maybe you’re unfamiliar with Twitter but SC’s question was posted on 3/26/19 and Musk’s reply was to this exact tweet and he did so on 3/29/19. Musk is clearing up the exact same misunderstanding that you have..

Rule #1 never rely on an @ElonMusk tweet

Rule #1 never rely on an @ElonMusk tweet

Well you can also just go to tesla.com and look at the FSD order page, today, and see it says exactly the same thing.

Or just look earlier in the thread where a screen shot of exactly that was posted.

FSD HW upgrade is included with purchase of FSD for all those that don't have HW3 yet.

No cutoff date of any kind to the upgrade.

Also no option to get the HW3 upgrade, at all, other than by buying FSD.

Well you can also just go to tesla.com and look at the FSD order page, today, and see it says exactly the same thing.

Or just look earlier in the thread where a screen shot of exactly that was posted.

FSD HW upgrade is included with purchase of FSD for all those that don't have HW3 yet.

No cutoff date of any kind to the upgrade.

Also no option to get the HW3 upgrade, at all, other than by buying FSD.

Correct, FSD and HW3 are one in the same because you can’t enable any of the future FSD functions without HW3.

Status
Not open for further replies.