Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you approach the Service Center with courtesy and respect then the probability of a positive outcome increases. If your approach is to use emotional outbursts to force your way then you will rarely achieve the outcome you are seeking.
That is true. Of course you must actually own a Tesla in order to do that. The OP probably does not own one, else he might explain what his problems are. Most likely his problem is that he has no Tesla Model X and wants one.

That is true. Of course you must actually own a Tesla in order to do that. The OP probably does not own one, else he might explain what his problems are. Most likely his problem is that he has no Tesla Model X and wants one.

Agree.

92B60E9C-91AA-4CEB-883D-42E592C3E2C6.jpeg

Reactions: jbcarioca
Haha. This is funny. As I explained earlier (a few pages back), Tesla is playing FOMO game by increasing FSD prices (they will only go up, probably 100,000$ even). Only real competition can fix that. Which is not on the horizon. So I guess we’are stuck with Tesla games for quite some time. At that point, being FSD owner, I don’t care. I don’t need FSD. I have it, yes. But will not buy it in a future Tesla. For me this is really a toy, not an actual product. And quite expensive one. And the one I will keep playing for as long as I keep my current M3.
So are you summoning up the the courage to acknowledge your post was really dumb, then? Or does your pride still stand in the way?

As for FOMO and price rises. Uh, "setting a higher price for better features, when there's no competition" is inherently FOMO, now?

Yet another term you don't actually grasp.

So are you summoning up the the courage to acknowledge your post was really dumb, then? Or does your pride still stand in the way?

As for FOMO and price rises. Uh, "setting a higher price for better features, when there's no competition" is inherently FOMO, now?

Yet another term you don't actually grasp.

I call it FOMO because of Tesla is not saying what *exactly* will FSD be comprised of. Just “much better”. If Tesla listed exact features, it would be fine. Not just “autosteer on city streets”. This is very ambigous.

And No, my message is still not “dumb” to me.

I call it FOMO because of Tesla is not saying what *exactly* will FSD be comprised of. Just “much better”. If Tesla listed exact features, it be fine. Not just “autosteer on city streets”. This is very ambigous.
So making sure not to overpromise the short-term, because frankly they don't know yet exactly what they'll be able to do and how it'll appear to the user?

Yeah, you've got just as strong a grasp on FOMO as "feature complete". LOL
And No, my message is still not “dumb” to me.
You should probably stop arguing against it and pretending you never made it, then. ;)

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: SergeyUser
Is this a serious question? Maybe I should have just said “it sucks” instead of putting a number to it. Does that make you feel better?
It is a very serious question. I'm trying to understand if you live in some sort of weird bubble of Posted Limit errors, you've got a curious oddball methodology (that plus #1 could get you to 40% in parts of West Texas, for example), or you're just making up a BS number driven by some vague collection of feels.

Given your response the smart money is #3, meaning roughly zippo credibility. At least "it sucks" would be more honestly subjective.

It is a very serious question. I'm trying to understand if you live in some sort of weird bubble of Posted Limit errors, you've got a curious oddball methodology (that plus #1 could get you to 40% in parts of West Texas, for example), or you're just making up a BS number driven by some vague collection of feels.

Given your response the smart money is #3, meaning roughly zippo credibility. At least "it sucks" would be more honestly subjective.
OK man. I am not going to argue with you. You clearly have way more time to argue FSD than most here.

MX, thank you for your lecture, but you more or less backed up my statement. eBikes are not considered motorcycles legally. My point is, they should be. They have no place on trails that do not already allow motorized vehicles. There is zero difference between a "motorized cycle" that uses a battery and one that uses an ICE. That is simply common sense. Mopeds have been around for about a century I believe, and they are not allowed on trails even though they can be limited to 20mph easily. There is no logical or operational difference between a moped and an ebike. It's just marketing and lobbying smoke and mirrors.

Things like whether an ebike pollutes more or less than whatever else, or whether a handicapped person needs one, or whether some overweight person will be deprived of a cheated bike ride up some hill are irrelevant, the only question is whether motorized bikes should have access to trails that are reserved for non-motorized traffic -- they should not in my opinion. I don't expect to sway you or any other ebike fan but I'm OK with that.
And your I’ll informed opinion is duly noted. Jees, Tesla owners can be full of it too apparently. Have ever ridden a pedal assist bike? Have you ever seen one? Do you bike at all? Guessing no on all counts.

there's really no right or wrong opinion.
Here's the thing, when an opinion is laid out with an irrational chain of thought and underpinned by inaccurate claims of fact, as yours was, it isn't so much "wrong" as it is just garbage.
Please keep outlining facts or specific features of the car,
You should actually read my post? The whole thing. Multiple corrections of fact, trying to sort out the irrational mess you made stringing (and not stringing) those erroneous facts together, relevant facts you missed/disregarded/forgot about/didn't know/didn't fit what you wanted to believe. Plenty of substance there in my post, as opposed to your post here that just complains about me not doing something that I actually did.

You ignoring it doesn't mean I didn't do it, nor does my single sentence summation at the end about what a HORRIBLE, misguided mess your post was.

P.S. Double Bad Fail for using "Tesla fanboy". :p

Status
Not open for further replies.