Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You post here to receive empathy but you should also realize that people will call you out when due. I've used summon so much, probably hundreds of times, and have had issues where my phone disconnects or something happens and the car stops immediately, always. You stated that your car has failed to stop TWICE now, once while using the app and now while using the fob. The odds of both methods to summon failing are too entirely low.

This is clearly user error but people like you don't know how to take blame and so you try to shift it onto something else. This is all too common.
And I'm calling you, a troll out, when it's due. I'm not interested in arguing with you and I'm not going to feed you anymore. Please stop derailing this thread.

And I'm calling you, a troll out, when it's due. I'm not interested in arguing with you and I'm not going to feed you anymore. Please stop derailing this thread.
I'm not a troll for stating my facts and opinions. I can now see that you truly can't admit fault and need to push the blame on someone else. There really no point in continuing this conversation as it'll get nowhere.

Wait. So typing “wrong” is ok, but using the forums built in gif option to show a gif of Trump saying “wrong”, is against the rules @Krash?

Would a gif of Biden saying it have been acceptable? Just trying to understand the rules/line
For you, any obnoxious GIF would get the hammer, considering your previous binge week of GIFs. I don’t think the rules can cover all the ways you can get into trouble.

(So as to not sidetrack this thread, I’m going to snip my own post here. I never thought that would happen)

Last edited:
LOL, are you hearing yourself? "I haven't used a Supercharger in the entire 2.5 years I have owned my car... I am afraid I will miss them if I go to a different brand"... :D

Keith
"LoL R u HeArInG uRsElF" I haven't used a supercharger either but doesn't mean I wouldn't miss knowing having a charging network available even if I didn't use it, how hard is that to understand KeItH?

Reactions: Mattemsmy
A tragic loss of life. Not sure why you posted this here. There is no evidence that AP was involved at all.
There appears to be some level of suspicion by authorities, otherwise, they would have not mentioned this DIRECTLY from the published and verified article:

The police will also assess whether automatic driving was involved during the tragedy.

so it looks like any time i charge ill have to sit extra 40mins to hit 100% thats sucks…
Would you care to tell us about this trip you're taking where charging to 99.9% won't get you there but waiting 40 minutes for the battery to balance to a full 100% makes the difference?

Learn how your car works, how to travel efficiently, and don't be the knob sitting at a supercharger for 40 unnecessary minutes clogging a spot for zero practical benefit. 💡

Would you care to tell us about this trip you're taking where charging to 99.9% won't get you there but waiting 40 minutes for the battery to balance to a full 100% makes the difference?

Learn how your car works, how to travel efficiently, and don't be the knob sitting at a supercharger for 40 unnecessary minutes clogging a spot for zero practical benefit. 💡
What a clown lmao tesla service are the ones that told me to charge & leave it to balance
the cells 1 time, then go back to charge my normal 95% did you not read anything here 🤡😂

Tesla car is what created this unnecessary clogging not me, cant do a basic task of charging 😂 now that i know it won’t charge 100% on long trips without “calculating” all the time, creating this unnecessary ill just charge to 95%-99% learn to read forum

Status
Not open for further replies.