TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

So what will Tesla do with orders in the queue and AP2.0 Pricing?

Discussion in 'Model X' started by gearchruncher, Oct 19, 2016.

1. gearchruncher

gearchruncher Member

I have an order on an X90D, confirmed last Friday, VIN same day. Not in production yet. I ordered AP.

The new AP is $5,000, and self driving is another $3,000 on top of that. The old one was $3,000.

So will I get AP 2.0 cheap, or are they going to call me and say I either have to pay $2,000 more for AP or I don't get it at all?

2. travwill

travwill Active Member

I'd assume like in past, if you car is getting built as of now, you'll get the new AP2.0 hardware sensor suite for original price of $3000 (and save $2000). You'll likely have to pay for the future self driving feature since never ordered that in first place (and don't need it yet).

3. Xminus6

Xminus6 Member

I just talked to my Sales Agent. I have an unconfirmed order that I placed last Friday. He says they'll know tomorrow and that an upgrade email for in queue orders will be sent tomorrow.

• Informative x 1