Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

So Where are the Front Seat Floor Liners?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The snow has arrived here in Wisconsin. I have the full set of Tesla (Weathertech) floor mats/liners EXCEPT for the front set which appears to be nowhere in sight!

So, someone needs to pull their "head out" and get these liners finished. The "Before Winter" timeline appears to be pretty much shot... How is it that Weathertech got all the other mats done for Tesla but not the fronts? WTF?

(...and, NO, I'm not interested in the other crappy looking flat laser cut rubber mats or the others which look like diamond quilted naugahyde stolen from a bordello couch.)

Proper Front Floor Liners PLEASE!

The snow has arrived here in Wisconsin. I have the full set of Tesla (Weathertech) floor mats/liners EXCEPT for the front set which appears to be nowhere in sight!

So, someone needs to pull their "head out" and get these liners finished. The "Before Winter" timeline appears to be pretty much shot... How is it that Weathertech got all the other mats done for Tesla but not the fronts? WTF?

(...and, NO, I'm not interested in the other crappy looking flat laser cut rubber mats or the others which look like diamond quilted naugahyde stolen from a bordello couch.)

Proper Front Floor Liners PLEASE!
I ended up ordering the bordello couch ones along with the mirror housing integrated dash cam they sell, that's being discussed in another thread. For all their gaudiness, they do seem to cover most of the side carpet in the front vs. just the floor. We'll see how I like 'em when they come... Full disclosure: I'm not the bordello couch looking aestetics kinda guy ;)

The floor mats on the Tesla Motors Shop ***ARE*** Weathertech floor liners. Weathertech has simply agreed to giving them the first year of availability under the Tesla brand name

Wonderful! Thanks for the tip. I have the FloorLiners in two of my cars. I can immediately identify from the Shop images (like from the edges) that these are of Weathertech pedigree.

Now if only I can get them. Web says unavailable, and is not even taking orders.

Wonderful! Thanks for the tip. I have the FloorLiners in two of my cars. I can immediately identify from the Shop images (like from the edges) that these are of Weathertech pedigree.

Now if only I can get them. Web says unavailable, and is not even taking orders.

I've got the full set installed - at least all of what they current offer. Gotta wonder what knucklehead is delaying the front liners...

I've got the full set installed - at least all of what they current offer. Gotta wonder what knucklehead is delaying the front liners...
My guess is that Tesla is the bottleneck. They're probably being very particular with the final design. I'm not holding my breath that they'll come out with front mats this year, so I went with a 3rd party solution.