Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

So...who's buying the "enhanced anti-theft" accessory?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Folks,

Question on this - I have a 2016 S with the Black Leather interior, but the tan headliner. The only two options are Black Interior, or Light Headliner with Cream Interior...

I'm assuming I'd just order the Light one, is that right? Or is it not going to be color matched with my headliner?

I purchased enhanced anti-theft on 1/11/2019, received an email from Rocklin Service Center on 1/15/2019 to schedule an installation appointment, and had it installed on 2/15/2019. It was set up with my car’s VIN and shipped to the SC from Tesla so it’s not exactly an off the shelf item. Install went perfect and it has worked flawlessly. This was my experience from over a year ago and I know some things have changed since then with the Tesla service process, but it went great for me.

Hey Folks,

Question on this - I have a 2016 S with the Black Leather interior, but the tan headliner. The only two options are Black Interior, or Light Headliner with Cream Interior...

I'm assuming I'd just order the Light one, is that right? Or is it not going to be color matched with my headliner?
I'm pretty sure they used to offer one for Tan (which was different than Light). I don't think it will be an exact color match if you get the Light one.

I purchased these window stickers to prevent from getting my windows broken.
Window Stickers.jpg

Reactions: Janus and Buster1
Here is a table that analyzes the relationship among security system (both standard and for enhanced) control settings on the car's touchscreen and on the Tesla App's Controls screen:

Also, here are some labels based on the smaller ones provided by Tesla when the Enhanced Anti-Theft System is installed: