Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SoCal Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
what are the odds we ACTUALLY get the car delivered by 6/30? been calling burbank DC and no answer from them.
worried about a push out to july as I am traveling out of state first 2 weeks of the month...
The “June” text has me feeling optimistic about a June delivery but also this is Tesla so wouldn’t be surprised for July delivery.
Keep us posted on what Burbank says. I call so much I think they are screening my calls at this point 🙈

Reactions: Mini23
Seeing lots of action from Carlsbad SC from fb. Lots of mid May orders are getting fulfilled lately. What about earlier orders?!
Yes it’s super frustrating (nothing against may folks) but for those that ordered April or even early may and not getting anything. Agitating to say the least.

anyone else getting no answer from the Tesla DC? Ive called Burbank and agoura multiple times - line rings through and will go to voicemail. Where the SCs at?

Yes it’s super frustrating (nothing against may folks) but for those that ordered April or even early may and not getting anything. Agitating to say the least.

anyone else getting no answer from the Tesla DC? Ive called Burbank and agoura multiple times - line rings through and will go to voicemail. Where the SCs at?

I'm hoping the SCs are busy out delivering cars.

The “June” text has me feeling optimistic about a June delivery but also this is Tesla so wouldn’t be surprised for July delivery.
Keep us posted on what Burbank says. I call so much I think they are screening my calls at this point 🙈
Got a hold of someone at Burbank. He said most of the orders which are showing a June date are actually going to be July deliveries. Likely 2nd week but they are aiming for first week deliveries.

He looked at mine in his "system" and it should a mid July date. Frustrating and I am so close to pulling the plug and getting an MB or BMW off the lot since I wont be here in July and will end up with Aug/Sept delivery. ugh...

• Disagree
Reactions: Wishingwell
Got a hold of someone at Burbank. He said most of the orders which are showing a June date are actually going to be July deliveries. Likely 2nd week but they are aiming for first week deliveries.

He looked at mine in his "system" and it should a mid July date. Frustrating and I am so close to pulling the plug and getting an MB or BMW off the lot since I wont be here in July and will end up with Aug/Sept delivery. ugh...
This news stinks.

We are definitely between a rock and a hard place. You might be able to find what you want on the lot at MB or BMW but they are not going to want to move on price at all. Even the volume dealers aren't making deals right now unless it's some super unique scenario.

I'm just going to wait it out. If my delivery really is July, then why the F did they send me a text saying if wanted delivery in June.

Of course radio silence from the SA, in my case at least.

Sometimes I feel the SAs and delivery associates don't really know what's going on. My SA was radio silent after I placed my order. And when I called Burbank on 6/21 for an update they had nothing concrete...just said to hope for a delivery by the end of the month.

Then on 6/23 I got my VIN and my car was delivered on 6/24 (they wanted to deliver it on the 23rd but I was out of town). Don't give up hope for a June delivery...once things get moving, the process is lightning quick.

So i emailed my SA (not the guy I spoke to at Burbank) and voiced my heavy concern about a post June delivery and trying to plan ahead for July-sept (since I figured might as well plan ahead)

I don’t know if he’s just in denial but I really don’t think a car will magically appear in 4 days - his email snippet

Attachments

• FACD5B55-35CB-47EA-BA2B-CE2865108541.jpeg
    FACD5B55-35CB-47EA-BA2B-CE2865108541.jpeg
    40.9 KB · Views: 44
So i emailed my SA (not the guy I spoke to at Burbank) and voiced my heavy concern about a post June delivery and trying to plan ahead for July-sept (since I figured might as well plan ahead)

I don’t know if he’s just in denial but I really don’t think a car will magically appear in 4 days - his email snippet
My husband spoke with someone at Burbank on Thursday evening (unrelated to delivery) and while looking up our account, the SA (without us even asking about it) said that with the EDD 06/30 ending date and that we responded to the June text, he was pretty optimistic we would be getting our car by the end of the month. Very different with what you were told yesterday about July build so not sure what to believe anymore.
I’m still holding out hope for this month. Hoping the same for you due to your scheduling conflicts; it would suck if you get pushed to August and beyond.