Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Update 20.2.1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got it. Maybe it fixes the “lose AP” issue? The workaround from Tesla seems to work fine, but would be good to fix permanently. Anyway here’s the update notes.
image.jpg

I know this is an S thread, but here is what I’ve noticed on my 3. Nag time on Auto Pilot is now up to 40 seconds. Just apply slight turn pressure to steering wheel. ELDA is still stuck on turn off before each drive. Homelink seems to be fixed. It’s working well today, with no hiccups. Yesterday it was completely broken. Pretty happy with this update so far, but stay tuned.

“There’s a thread for that”
Yeah, but now that there's 4 different releases under .20 (one of them an EAP release with wholly different features), it's not as helpful to have them all collapsed into one. Obviously it wouldn't be helpful to only have one mega thread for all 2019, and having a new one for each little incremental release can get tedious, so there's really no "right" way to do it. Me personally, i'd prefer the noise of a thread per release over the confusion and misunderstanding of having too many grouped into one.

I know this is an S thread, but here is what I’ve noticed on my 3. Nag time on Auto Pilot is now up to 40 seconds. Just apply slight turn pressure to steering wheel. ELDA is still stuck on turn off before each drive. Homelink seems to be fixed. It’s working well today, with no hiccups. Yesterday it was completely broken. Pretty happy with this update so far, but stay tuned.

Sorry, what is "ELDA?"