Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Update 2018.28.1 7d0461c

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m assuming it’s a representative sample. Although self selected users may be more geeky... users have no control so it’s likely good.

Yes, at some point there will be a future version that hits ~50% and then it generally starts moving quicker.

Yeah I think the only way it would not be representative would be any active attempts TeslaFi users make at coaxing their SC to push updates or making frivolous service appointments.

And that might happen a little bit, but I highly doubt it's enough to substantially skew the dataset.

My 2013 P85 was updated to this version at the service center on Tuesday. Unfortunately, since the update my instrument cluster goes dark and reboots multiple times per day. It's very annoying. This only started happening after the update. Is anyone else seeing this?

There was nothing regarding speed limit mode in my release notes. Perhaps it does not apply to 2013 models.
Same here on my S85 from 2013. I drove 380km today and had about 10 reboots I think of the instrument cluster. Very annoying. Installed the update yesterday evening and never had this before.