Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Update 2020.4.10.1 439420c5

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is only my second update. The first was as soon as I picked up my car about a month ago and there were several changes and release notes that said what was different.

This past Friday, I received the update labeled, 2020.4.10.1 439420c5, but there doesn’t seem to be anything noticeable, and the release notes are for the major update made last month. Nothing listed about this minor update.

I get that it’s a minor update to the last one, but It would be nice to know what it changed or fixed.

Anyone else get this update yet?

• Informative
Reactions: MacGreiner
This is only my second update. The first was as soon as I picked up my car about a month ago and there were several changes and release notes that said what was different.

This past Friday, I received the update labeled, 2020.4.10.1 439420c5, but there doesn’t seem to be anything noticeable, and the release notes are for the major update made last month. Nothing listed about this minor update.

I get that it’s a minor update to the last one, but It would be nice to know what it changed or fixed.

Anyone else get this update yet?

That's just how they roll. If the notes are the same as your last update, it's a bug fix.

We probably won't see a meaningful update until mid-March when the Y starts getting delivered.

Reactions: skiwhe