Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Update for AP2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Updated to 2.50.180 yesterday. I noticed that the auto head light function stopped working when in auto. Head lights stay on during the day and Sunny. The displays correctly change from night to day and back automatically but head lights do not. The function worked with 2.48.204 for me. Can anyone else confirm?

Updated to 2.50.180 yesterday. I noticed that the auto head light function stopped working when in auto. Head lights stay on during the day and Sunny. The displays correctly change from night to day and back automatically but head lights do not. The function worked with 2.48.204 for me. Can anyone else confirm?

I have 2.50.180 and noticed that during the day the headlights were on. I turned them off manually but when I stopped at the store and got in the car to drive home the headlights were on again. I did a reboot of the 17" display and the headlights did not come back on.

I have not checked it automatically turning on and off since I did not start driving before it got dark.