Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is that on version 2021.40.5? Weird that the ARNR isn't listed on the main list of features in your screen shot...
Might be that it's 40.5.1, which was a fast follow download - just got it - and got ARNR. Here's the list/photo for ARNR. First drive coming soon.
20211112_173156.jpg
20211112_174116.jpg

Might be that it's 40.5.1, which was a fast follow download - just got it - and got ARNR. Here's the list/photo for ARNR. First drive coming soon.View attachment 732456View attachment 732457
If anyone is curious on first thoughts (very much first thoughts, so excuse the stream of consciousness), here are mine on ARNR.

TLDR: it's not ANC, and it's not a magic pill, but as ARNR, it works and actually works well. More discerning ears may not think so, but I like it and am happy with it. I'm sure it will get better with more updates/data.

If anyone is curious on first thoughts (very much first thoughts, so excuse the stream of consciousness), here are mine on ARNR.

TLDR: it's not ANC, and it's not a magic pill, but as ARNR, it works and actually works well. More discerning ears may not think so, but I like it and am happy with it. I'm sure it will get better with more updates/data.
That links not working for me on mobile safari

That links not working for me on mobile safari
Sorry about that. Here's the unedited link (just another TMC post):

Reactions: scrapps
What is the criterion for receiving the update? I have 1 month that does not move from 2021.36.5.6 and several thousand cars have moved from 2021.36.5.5 to 3021.36.5.8?!?! Apparently I will be the last to leave 2021.36.5.6 ??? Fu*k tesla