Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software updates again and again

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since the original update that gave me summon I have had 4 additional software updates. Each shows the same release notes starting with info about summon. Each says my summon settings will be erased and I will have to reset them. I check and nothing has changed(and yes I do have some customized settings in there). As best I can tell the only thing that has changed is that the radio is off when I get in the car in the mornings and I have to reselect the same station I always listen to. My auto piloy continues to be whimsical about whether it is going to follow the lanes in town on the route I travel (interstate) every day. Same time, dry weather sunshine, sometimes it follows the lane, sometimes it goes in the other lane (of course I stop it, I let it go until it begins to cross the line) and sometimes it tries to hit the divider.
Does anybody know what these subsequent updates do?

This is normal. Every major update (update with new release notes) is usually immediately followed by several bug fix updates (with no new release notes).

Also, I wouldn't believe the radio bug is fixed. For me, it has always appeared fixed right after an update. It has always reappeared in a couple of days.

I also have the situation with the radio being off , however, there does not seem to be any set pattern. Sometimes the radio will be on when I enter the car and other times it won't be. It is annoying. I had hoped that some of the minor revisions would have taken care of that, but they haven't