Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Version 9/10 for Non-AP/Classic Cars

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Release notes for software update 2019.32.2.1:

Firmware 2019.32.2.1 2308crop 9-14-19.jpg

I checked my key fobs and when I tried to update them they were reported to be V1 and that they were up to date. No surprise.

Release notes for software update 2019.32.2.1:

View attachment 454712
I checked my key fobs and when I tried to update them they were reported to be V1 and that they were up to date. No surprise.

thanks for posting this it's a lifesaver the release notes have yet to be visible in my car all I get is a blank screen no matter how long I leave it sit there.

Reactions: Maniac
thanks for posting this it's a lifesaver the release notes have yet to be visible in my car all I get is a blank screen no matter how long I leave it sit there.
It took me numerous tries to get the release notes to appear; I was a bit surprised when it finally worked. I'm not sure why it is taking so long for the release notes to load on recent updates.

• Informative
Reactions: tccartier
Can anyone recommend a good video overview of the V10 UI on Model S? I guess we should really have a "V10 for classics" thread, but there are already a plethora of V10 threads, and it's not really clear that there are any significant improvement in V10 for our cars.

That’s what I’ve heard, but I still want to see it for myself.

On a related note, my car is in service right now for contactor replacement. I requested that they don’t update the software, but we’ll see what happens!

Then sent me away with and Enterprise S70D with V10, so now I do get to see it for myself. I can definitely confirm it's got the same lame UI as V9.

Can anyone recommend a good video overview of the V10 UI on Model S? I guess we should really have a "V10 for classics" thread, but there are already a plethora of V10 threads, and it's not really clear that there are any significant improvement in V10 for our cars.

Spotify, Feeling Lucky, Feeling Hungry, Joe Mode, Audio attenuation when passenger doors open, High heat defrost from app. That's all I can think of at the moment. I'm waiting on the homelink garage door button on the app. I think it's waiting on an update to the Android app. Apple users have the button I believe.