Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Version New Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What software version do you currently have on your Model Y?

Here's our config:
2020 Performance Model Y
3/20 built; VIN 0008XX
SW Version: 2020.5.10.3

I noticed there is no "Wheel Configuration" option from the touchscreen menu as I wanted to switch from 21" to 20" wheels.

Does your SW version have wheel configuration options?

Just closing the loop.

SW version 2020.36 now has Wheel Configuration.

20200901_204600.jpg 20200901_204729.jpg

So I am running 2022.4.5.3 I don’t have full Autopilot, I was on the freeway and for no reason my y slammed my brakes to a full stop on the freeway, I couldn’t figure out how to disengage it make it stop and the car behind me almost rear ended me. Was unable to do anything other that watch a potential wreak coming my way. Scary.

So I am running 2022.4.5.3 I don’t have full Autopilot, I was on the freeway and for no reason my y slammed my brakes to a full stop on the freeway, I couldn’t figure out how to disengage it make it stop and the car behind me almost rear ended me. Was unable to do anything other that watch a potential wreak coming my way. Scary.
Did you save the TeslaCam video, to see if there was something particular, like approaching an underpass,
that the car could have interpreted as an obstacle, like a vehicle making a left turn in front of you?