Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Somebody buy this smoking CPO deal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I found a blue one last Friday night 11PM PST for 53,300, and thought it was a steal so 48.6k is awesome. Just got pics on Sunday and it looks pretty good to me. Some things to mention on the website it did not mention that it had the 21" rims and spoiler. There are some small cosmetic defects but I think overall its a good deal. Its also located in CA so I don't have to deal with shipping which is nice. I attached the photos link if anyone is curious. Still waiting on my final paperwork and delivery date.

https://api.wegolook.com/looks/5b8881afc76d8b000422ce24/reports/public.html

Nice new picture site, if they did that for every car it would be easier to make a decision.. Love the descriptions, I got pictures a few months ago but they weren't clear so you couldn't tell if the small area they focused on was a dent or what they were showing, when I asked I never got a reply on 2 different cars.

I found a blue one last Friday night 11PM PST for 53,300, and thought it was a steal so 48.6k is awesome. Just got pics on Sunday and it looks pretty good to me. Some things to mention on the website it did not mention that it had the 21" rims and spoiler. There are some small cosmetic defects but I think overall its a good deal. Its also located in CA so I don't have to deal with shipping which is nice. I attached the photos link if anyone is curious. Still waiting on my final paperwork and delivery date.

WeGoLook Tesla Location - Vehicle Condition Report: Job #8751 4142

That looks great. I got pics on a few others recently and - as was said above - one set was so difficult you couldn't even tell what you were looking at. Those are much better pics, and there seems to be very little damage. Looks like a good pickup!

Damn, I've received pics on several and they have all looked like trash in comparison to this one. Good find!

I hope mine has pics as good as yours. Looks like they were very detailed to note any damage. Looks like you got a nice one!

If all is good I will cancel my 3AWD order and ask them to apply the refund to this one if they can.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180905-094634_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20180905-094634_eBay.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
lol no just listed it for the free carfax. making sure it hasnt been wrecked (as I have been told Tesla will not disclose this to you)

But if someone wants to buy it for a profit... ;)

Tesla will certainly tell you if it was in an accident,, they just won't list it in the CPO site but they will mention it to buyers looking for a car, hey we got the car similar to what you're looking for but it was in a fender bender.. I picked up one of these cars. Dented a few months into ownership, repaired to Tesla standards then when lease was up it was turned in and refurbished to prior CPO standards,, which was immaculate..

That is range when new and driven under ideal conditions. For our 2013 MS60 we are getting 180 mile range with typical driving pattern. Can extend that if we drive slower.
Actually, 208 is the EPA rated range not the idea range, which is different. This is an achievable range driving at an average of 300 watt hours per mile depending mainly on speed and weather.

At this point I have no faith in Tesla and my mystery CPO advisor... Called this am and was told I would get a call back.... same $hit I have been told before and I NEVER got a call back... I figured putting down $2500 would make a difference... So far nothing.

Why should the CPO advisor care? It's not like it's his job to send you photos and reports. If you don't buy the car, someone else will.