Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Somebody buy this smoking CPO deal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What a NIGHTMARE!

Communication from my sales adviser has been lacking to say the least!

Fly in to Maryland to pick up the car.... arrive to the service center and asked to see the car. Had to do paperwork first. They asked for a check and I told them I wanted to see the car first.

Go out and look over the car. First thing I noticed was the car was still showing S 60 on screen... Get shown all the features and start inspecting the outside.... what's this!!! Body damage that was not disclosed on the passanger side. Get to looking and wiped the car dry (in the light rain...) and see what appears to be spray pant repair... yea flat white paint on both bumpers... then see rear passanger door has a small dent also. Whow knows what else I would find if the car was dry!

So After refusing delivery all only reply I get from Mohammad my sales adviser is Sorry..... Then no replies to any more texts... more radio silence!

• Informative
Reactions: Cheburashka
Yikes what a nightmare - before flying out for delivery did you explicitly ask your SA whether there was any body damage? In your other post I think you also mentioned the wheels had lots of curb rash...was this disclosed prior to delivery? I'm in the market for a CPO so hoping to learn from your experience..

Yikes what a nightmare - before flying out for delivery did you explicitly ask your SA whether there was any body damage? In your other post I think you also mentioned the wheels had lots of curb rash...was this disclosed prior to delivery? I'm in the market for a CPO so hoping to learn from your experience..
Yes I did ask and was only told about the curb rash. You could see the curb rash but could not see how bad it really was...

Looking back I would ask for high res photos and a bunch of them.... but I seriously doubt my adviser would have sent them... Communication is horrible!

I have not heard a word from Tesla or my adviser since....

Yes I did ask and was only told about the curb rash. You could see the curb rash but could not see how bad it really was...

Looking back I would ask for high res photos and a bunch of them.... but I seriously doubt my adviser would have sent them... Communication is horrible!

I have not heard a word from Tesla or my adviser since....

Sorry to hear - that's terrible. Did you at least get your $2.5k deposit back?

Your sale advisor might not have other pictures, as the car may be in another state within the "region".

The first of the ex lease P100D's are starting to come through as CPO's, here's one at $97,200 with 15K miles and FSD.
https://www.tesla.com/used/5YJSA1E40GF177618?share=y&redirect=no

I wonder what’s wrong with it? I’ve never seen such a high discount ($39k) on a cpo. And a similar p100d with more miles is listed for $20k more.

D11AA1B8-85B2-4F19-AEE4-CB3DB93F9486.png

Well the Model S is no longer in my account. Still not a word from my adviser dispite several calls and emails to Tesla and 2 promises from Tesla reps.

No refund to my credit card so started dispute today. Next step is to file a complaint with NC State Attorney General's Office.

The lack of communication is such a shame.

Well the Model S is no longer in my account. Still not a word from my adviser dispite several calls and emails to Tesla and 2 promises from Tesla reps.

No refund to my credit card so started dispute today. Next step is to file a complaint with NC State Attorney General's Office.

The lack of communication is such a shame.

Did you get this promised in writing?