Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

South Carolina Supercharger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks airj1012 for the crosspost!

I've now added this to Recargo: EV Charging Location - Tesla Superchargers - Santee, SC

Status is set as Coming Soon. I'll change it to operational as soon as we get a report that it's working.

Tesla sure did a good job of hiding this one from us!

Once Tesla updates their website's Supercharger map with the circle of coverage around this new location, it will LOOK LIKE the east coast is covered from New Hampshire to Florida, but it actually won't be until Savannah is done. Let's see if anyone misreports the east coast completion based on this Santee site.

Of course they could unveil both this site and Savannah on the same day. Nobody's been to the Savannah airport to check out the status of that construction ...

Last edited:
Of course they could unveil both this site and Savannah on the same day. Nobody's been to the Savannah airport to check out the status of that construction ...

Ya, I'm surprised we haven't been able to get eyes on that location yet. Seems easier than Santee, SC. Oh well, hopefully soon. We still need Lumberton to be completed too, which I'm not sure how far along they are on that location. Hopefully we'll find out this week as we may have a few people from the Carolina's FB group stopping by both Lumberton and Santee.

Update: just got an email from Tesla
image.jpg

Charged in Santee on Jan 30, it was around 16 degrees but everything worked well. The charger spaces had even been plowed. Here's some pictures of "icing" you probably won't see often in South Carolina!

Attachments

• tess Santee.JPG
    tess Santee.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 278
  • santeeteslaice.jpg
    santeeteslaice.jpg
    387.4 KB · Views: 282