Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Southern California (Orange County) Tesla Model 3 Tint/PPF Group Buy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, I spoke to Jesse on the phone earlier today, and this is the last week to lock in the pricing for the group buy. It will officially END this Saturday 9/15/2018. So if you want to lock in the pricing, this week will be your last chance.

I've had my tint on for a few weeks now and I'm very happy with it, I took off the Aeros and combined with the tint, I love it. I also upgraded the trunk lights, which to me was a good upgrade since their lights were crap.

damnit, now i'm gonna finally have to make a decision on windshield or no windshield...i've been putting it off because i can't decide. i really wanted 90 on the windshield, them only having 70 available has me torn...

Picking up a P3D+ today and made my appointment with Doug for October 1. When completed, mine will be the 19th full package in the current rebate group. Struggling with the decision on tinting the front windshield as well as any haziness would drive me bonkers. Went with full front and the 10 year coating package. Still trying to decide on tint levels as I have never tinted a car before. I have had a model S since 2015 and did not see a need for tint.

Picking up a P3D+ today and made my appointment with Doug for October 1. When completed, mine will be the 19th full package in the current rebate group. Struggling with the decision on tinting the front windshield as well as any haziness would drive me bonkers. Went with full front and the 10 year coating package. Still trying to decide on tint levels as I have never tinted a car before. I have had a model S since 2015 and did not see a need for tint.
Think you're in the wrong thread... This is the OC group buy.

Reactions: Nevertipsy
Question for those that have an appointment scheduled for early October.

I have a late September confirmed appointment with Rodz but my car will only be delivered a few days after my tinting appointment :(

Does anyone on here have an early/mid October tinting date (before Oct 15 though) they would want to swap with my late September appointment? Let me know. Thanks!

I have a late September confirmed appointment with Rodz but my car will only be delivered a few days after my tinting appointment :(

Does anyone on here have an early/mid October tinting date (before Oct 15 though) they would want to swap with my late September appointment? Let me know. Thanks!
Call and reschedule?

I can probably swap with you. I have an Oct. 11 appointment for tint & chrome delete. I pick up my AWD/White Interior - Sep 22.

Hey guys forgot to put a review for my full tint job. Went there last week and Jesse did a great job. Did the full car @ 40 and front windshield @ 70. There was no electronic issues whatsoever. I would recommend those that are on the fence to make your deposit now. For the price and work, it's unbeatable.