Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Speed up PTO?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my PTO emailed directly from the Utility this morning! Time to start generating some power :)

It will be interesting to see how long it will take Tesla to update my account.
Congrats!

FWIW, Tesla still does not have the PTO date on our account after almost 2 months. Not sure it really matters. They still answered our questions without it.

Congrats!

FWIW, Tesla still does not have the PTO date on our account after almost 2 months. Not sure it really matters. They still answered our questions without it.

Thanks! I would try to push them to see what the hold up is. In my case, it ended up being the utility but I would not have known this unless I reached out to them directly. From my experience, Tesla submits and waits, no matter how long that may be. There could be something holding up the process and neither party is communicating with each other. I don't think Tesla has the resources or the motivation to follow up after they file the paperwork.

update: PTO granted on 11/21.

how long did it take for your PTO to be assigned to an engineer for a technical review and getting approved by him? Mine is in technical review phase and got an email last Thursday its assigned to an engineer(name is in email). I have solar panels + 2 Powerwalls.

and I see you got PTO on a saturday so good to know weekends are productive ;-)

So looks like one of SCE emails went to spam folder on 11/25 and I just saw it today.

It says "The technical review for application NST-xxxxxx has been completed and has been referred for final NEM review."

Looks like mine passed technical review and now in final NEW review..any idea what this last step is?