Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SPOILER ALERT: My P3D came with its spoiler

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my P3D this morning from the Marina Del Rey delivery center and got a pleasant surprise. My car came with its carbon fiber spoiler. Oh, and the Performance badge was a nice perk as well. Elon is supposedly stopping by the delivery center later today. I like to think that he made this happen, lol. Thanks, Elon!

A62F0BFE-6B23-4318-908C-F2C59B6585C2.jpeg
20023363-CF01-4732-AD81-46C0D197B82E.jpeg

The red performance demo cars were gone in Q3.

I saw over 20 performance demos at Hawthorne and none of them had badges or spoilers.

Chances are demo status isn’t related to spoiler / badges.

Nah, the red on white P3D+ demos were around in Q4 as of November. I went to many stores in LA and OC to inspect demos trying to find the perfect paint job, which didn't exist, so I ended up keeping and taking delivery the red on white LR-AWD.

• Informative
Reactions: MXWing
Picked up my P3D this morning from the Marina Del Rey delivery center and got a pleasant surprise. My car came with its carbon fiber spoiler. Oh, and the Performance badge was a nice perk as well. Elon is supposedly stopping by the delivery center later today. I like to think that he made this happen, lol. Thanks, Elon!

View attachment 364837 View attachment 364838
Car does look scuffed up already

Reactions: Drizzle
More insult to injury for those that paid an extra 5k, waited months, and still don't have a badge, spoiler or any contact from the service center (which already has it on order).

How is this a bad thing exactly? They said January timeframe, they've already started installing badging if you want it, and now they're clearly installing spoilers. What's the issue?

Reactions: preilly44