Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotify for Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know how to create a spotify playlist using the tesla account? The only method I've worked out so far is to use the recently played list, but can't seem to delete any of those that I dont want.

Hey Paulp,

If you actually figure this out, short of buying your own Spotify account... Can you please illuminate us all?

I have spent some time trying to figure this out with my kids all to no avail...

Thanks.

Hey Paulp,

If you actually figure this out, short of buying your own Spotify account... Can you please illuminate us all?

I have spent some time trying to figure this out with my kids all to no avail...

Thanks.

I don't think it does. I've asked numerous tesla people and none seem to know if it does (they havnt had a chance to test it yet)
The release notes are very badly worded and can be interpreted in different ways, and the media certainly reported it wrong. (Although if they were given info like the release notes I understand why)
Spotify keeps a record of what you have played, which is kind of like a play list, other than you cannot delete the songs you didn't like.
Still a way better option than rdio, and tesla have done the right thing by giving us an alternative when realistically they could have done nothing.
Think I'm going to do the 30 day spotify trial, which I guess is why spotify gave us all free accounts.

I don't think it does. I've asked numerous tesla people and none seem to know if it does (they havnt had a chance to test it yet)
The release notes are very badly worded and can be interpreted in different ways, and the media certainly reported it wrong. (Although if they were given info like the release notes I understand why)
Spotify keeps a record of what you have played, which is kind of like a play list, other than you cannot delete the songs you didn't like.
Still a way better option than rdio, and tesla have done the right thing by giving us an alternative when realistically they could have done nothing.
Think I'm going to do the 30 day spotify trial, which I guess is why spotify gave us all free accounts.

12 bucks a month is a lot of dosh just for some playlists

Tend to agree on that one, but a 1 month trial is free. If there are other benefits then maybe, but certainly wouldn't buy it just to get a playlist.

I use Spotify everywhere so it's worth it for me. At work, I have it on my laptop, at home on my PC and my B&O A9 (this is one of the best implementations of Spotify Connect - sounds beautiful), and now in the Tesla! It's a great service and if you want to use it outside of the car it's definitely worth paying for.