Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotify locked on Romance playlist

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone else's onboard Spotify started jumping off your liked songs, or even any random song, to random songs in the Romance playlist? And not just any songs, just ones by African-American singers.

(Button Push) "Play Savage Garden"
(Half a second of a Savage Garden song plays, then it jumps to a random song from the Romance playlist)

A scroll wheel reset eventually fixed it, but boy does this stuff make me mad. I use it as a pedestrian warning system (no, not the real PWS, just regular audio muffled through windows) as I drive through a heavily pedestrianised area near my work car park, and I don't want to play crappy music. I'd rather play something ironic, like Crash and Burn!

Has anyone else's onboard Spotify started jumping off your liked songs, or even any random song, to random songs in the Romance playlist? And not just any songs, just ones by African-American singers.

(Button Push) "Play Savage Garden"
(Half a second of a Savage Garden song plays, then it jumps to a random song from the Romance playlist)

A scroll wheel reset eventually fixed it, but boy does this stuff make me mad. I use it as a pedestrian warning system (no, not the real PWS, just regular audio muffled through windows) as I drive through a heavily pedestrianised area near my work car park, and I don't want to play crappy music. I'd rather play something ironic, like Crash and Burn!
Maybe your cars AI has taken over and thinks you need to move on from savage garden

• Funny
Reactions: PC__LoadLetter