Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR+ displaying Standard

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone else with an SR+ had the car recently start displaying that is a "Model 3 Standard" instead of "Model 3 Standard Plus"? My car's About screen and the software menu both started displaying "Standard" a couple days ago.

Immersive sound is now gone, but I don't know if that went away at the same time or if it was gone with the 36.2.1 update.

Fog lights are still active, and the rated range hasn't changed (still at the ~226 miles that most SR+ seem to be showing nowadays).

Has anyone else with an SR+ had the car recently start displaying that is a "Model 3 Standard" instead of "Model 3 Standard Plus"? My car's About screen and the software menu both started displaying "Standard" a couple days ago.

Immersive sound is now gone, but I don't know if that went away at the same time or if it was gone with the 36.2.1 update.

Fog lights are still active, and the rated range hasn't changed (still at the ~226 miles that most SR+ seem to be showing nowadays).

do you still have autopilot?
on full charge 100% I get 236 miles