TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

SR+ displaying Standard

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by HelixSpiral, Nov 19, 2019.

1. HelixSpiral

HelixSpiral Member

Has anyone else with an SR+ had the car recently start displaying that is a "Model 3 Standard" instead of "Model 3 Standard Plus"? My car's About screen and the software menu both started displaying "Standard" a couple days ago.

Immersive sound is now gone, but I don't know if that went away at the same time or if it was gone with the 36.2.1 update.

Fog lights are still active, and the rated range hasn't changed (still at the ~226 miles that most SR+ seem to be showing nowadays).

2. vickh

vickh Active Member

I have the opposite SR showing SR+ (not complaining :) Range is SR 210 miles though. Will check the other features tonite.

3. Wennfred

Wennfred Supporting Member

Mine still on SR+

Fred

4. Stach

Stach Member

Mine still says "Standard Plus" here.

5. BikerPeaBody

BikerPeaBody Member

do you still have autopilot?
    on full charge 100% I get 236 miles

6. HelixSpiral

HelixSpiral Member

Yes I still have autopilot, but I bought the car before AP was bundled with the car so my AP is a purchased option.