Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR Model Y 7 seater waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
VIN and delivery date just popped up, did not receive an email yet to confirm though. April 27th delivery scheduled.
Amazing, congrats! I also ordered 1/28, but then contacted tesla to add the 20" induction on 2/8. Order agreement now shows a 2/8 order date.

Hoping my vin comes soon.

Estimated Delivery: April 24 - May 05​

SR, MY, 7seater, white ext, black int, 20" induction.

Amazing, congrats! I also ordered 1/28, but then contacted tesla to add the 20" induction on 2/8. Order agreement now shows a 2/8 order date.

Hoping my vin comes soon.

Estimated Delivery: April 24 - May 05​

SR, MY, 7seater, white ext, black int, 20" induction.
I originally placed my order on 1/21 then added ( because i was impulsive ) then removed (because husband said you better not upgrade the wheels after seeing the price reduction- so I panicked and cancelled LOL 😫 the induction the same day on 2/25 .

My SA told me that my order date will stay as the original date (1/21) and will NOT affect delivery time . Now that I'm seeing people getting VINs who ordered around 1/21-1/23 and I am still VIN less I strongly believe that the modification did affect delivery time .

On 4/12 they said my car was in production and that I would get it by 4/17 well that didn't happen so I called to check on the status and my SA told me today that I was unmatched and he is now telling me that realistically it will be here in OC beginning of May ...perhaps, end of April.🤷‍♀️

I have ordered so much accesories for this car that I feel like I can build my own Tesla soon.

Reactions: RHMY
I originally placed my order on 1/21 then added ( because i was impulsive ) then removed (because husband said you better not upgrade the wheels after seeing the price reduction- so I panicked and cancelled LOL 😫 the induction the same day on 2/25 .

My SA told me that my order date will stay as the original date (1/21) and will NOT affect delivery time . Now that I'm seeing people getting VINs who ordered around 1/21-1/23 and I am still VIN less I strongly believe that the modification did affect delivery time .

On 4/12 they said my car was in production and that I would get it by 4/17 well that didn't happen so I called to check on the status and my SA told me today that I was unmatched and he is now telling me that realistically it will be here in OC beginning of May ...perhaps, end of April.🤷‍♀️

I have ordered so much accesories for this car that I feel like I can build my own Tesla soon.
If that is the case, then my original order date is 01/29 (just checked). So given the @aDibble2's above VIN arrival for a 1/28 order ... I should be NEXT!
Though I am sure that config & location also plays a part, maybe something like +/- 2 weeks to account for all of that.

I am in SOCAL.

If that is the case, then my original order date is 01/29 (just checked). So given the @aDibble2's above VIN arrival for a 1/28 order ... I should be NEXT!
Though I am sure that config & location also plays a part, maybe something like +/- 2 weeks to account for all of that.

I am in SOCAL
However, I think they pushed back my order from 1/21 to 2/25 because I ordered a day after Onekessle and he got his and I still don’t have a VIN 😔
Anyways, my ETA is Apr 24-May 5 so it’s a waiting game at this point :)

Reactions: Smand and Turks954

I am in SOCAL.

FINALLY!
The VIN has arrived - 181XXX
MY, SR, 7 seat, 20" induction, white exterior, black interior. SoCal.

Took 84 days from initial order.

giphy (1).gif

Last edited: