Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR Model Y 7 seater waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Site look great but was anyone else having withdrawals?

I owed you all an answer and got it today. My MY came off the line on March 5th, same day the VIN was assigned. When I called in to get this info my SA was off and this other girl helped and she was AWESOME! She said they are supposed to make you a car if you had it ordered before they removed it from the site. I explained why I wanted the manufacturing date. Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Anyone here receive MY7 SR in Houston? I am on a Houston Tesla FB group and seen just a few people got their 7 seaters. Look like 7 seaters took longer delivery date than 5. Mine ordered on 02/10 but still didn't receive the VIN yet :(

Model Y Standard Range 7 Seaters Blue

SA called me yesterday. Said he had located a SR MY, 7 seater , 20” induction, black interior and MSM exterior. Exactly what we wanted except for MSM our desired white exterior. We considered, but had to pass. But good to see at least 1 car was found. Hoping for good news soon.

Hello All. Picked up my MY 7 Seater yesterday in Southern California. Received a text on Saturday to schedule pickup.

Ordered on 1/22. Black on Black, 19 inch wheels. VIN 142XXX. Manufacture date says 03/2021. It came with the new console, heated steering wheel and I think old headlights. Not sure about the filter. Did not have any major issues on pick-up...

Took delivery of our VIN 116xxx today! SR MY7/blue/black/19”/no hitch/no fsd. Ordered the same config but MSM on 1/12. SA found it in blue so we accepted. It has the new center console. Overall it’s fantastic and a dream to drive. Only major issue is the servo under driver side middle row seat is inop. They are replacing it later this month. That’s the side a car seat will be on so it will not need to fold up for third row access for now. There is also a small imperfection in the passenger seat stitching that they are looking in to, and potentially an issue with the plastic interior siding behind the middle row that they are also looking in to. Gaps look good to my eyes. We are pleased with the KC team.

Thanks, Order date Jan 19,2021 MY SR, Ex (white) Int (black) , 7 seater 19' Gemini

Hey congrats!
I suppose you are in ON? I believe no 7 seaters are available here in BC yet.
I ordered mine on Jan 10, '21, SR 7seats/W ex/W in/19' gemini, and my SA and everyone else from Tesla are saying I will get mine at the end of March.
Hey, my MY SR 7, delivered yesterday, Montreal, QC

I originally placed my order on 8 Jan, then updated it with a color change on 19 Jan.

SR, 7-seats, white/black, 19" Gemini, hitch.

The last in-the-future delivery estimate I had ended on 12 Feb and once it passed it was not replaced.

I was assigned a VIN this past Thursday night (18 Feb) but as of this past Sunday morning (21 Feb) it had disappeared from my account.
I got a new VIN on the 5th (134xxx I think) and my delivery is scheduled for the 21st. I’m in Westchester County, NY. Excited!