Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
what is an SA? imaginary creature?
i've never got any communication from my SA (if i even have 1).
i've tried to text, email, and chat, no response!
Even if you did, this is what that experience is like:
1627316339002.png

Customer service is just not good.

❤️ Thank you so much! You’ve also been cheering people on and so positive. I appreciate you. I don’t recommend home delivery. I didn’t get a choice. I haven’t had any choices/options other than the day I placed my order. I did not know they were delivering to me until Friday or Saturday and then, I didn’t have answers to my questions. If you have a time set to go and pick up.. that’s so much better than the anxiety of wondering when/how it will show up.

The manager, Gannon, said he’d contact me today to resolve the issues. It’s noon.. and nothing.

I’m going to drive in to Tysons, so they can’t ignore me. So sick and tired of chasing these guys down and asking them to give me updates.

I truly hope your experience is FANTASTIC, that you get the world-class service you deserve.

I’m beyond disappointed in Tesla. I told the manager (via text yesterday) that I felt like I was an ex-girlfriend being ignored/ghosted and felt desperate that when anyone would answer, I’d get so excited. Shouldn’t be like this. Glad I opted for a lease. Not sure what they can do at this point to convince me to ever get another vehicle from Tesla.

REALLY hope everyone else has an INCREDIBLE experience. Don’t opt for home delivery.
First off, I've been following your updates for the entire time I've been on this forum (2 weeks) and it pains me to see that you've had such an unpleasant experience. There's simply no excuse for it.

I want to give that SC the benefit of the doubt and say that they've never experienced volume and demand to this degree but their actions after delivery should be able to dictate that (ex. how well they're going to take care of your charging cord issue).

Secondly, you mentioned don't opt for home delivery. Can you elaborate why? Does it have to do with accepting delivery w/ flaws?

That doesn’t sound right. Mine is definitely not new. You can see the scrapes on the prongs and even the white that is all over the cable and outlet prong. It has dents in it and sun damage. If that’s how they all look, then I’m just done with Tesla’s bad quality and service. I’m over it. I have a mind to just drive to Tysons and give the car back and go to Audi.

only reason i chose model 3 was because there's not much of selection. I'd definitely go with audi or bmw if they have some ev selections.
We can already see Tesla is full of scam when Full Self Driving that can't do Full Self Driving

Current EDD still stands at July 30 - August 19 for the second day in a row.

Where are my other SoCal peeps at? There's 3 of us that have been having the exact same EDD. I imagine we're all on the same truck haha.
I was sitting on the same EDD 7/30-8/19 for the past week. However, today it moved back 1 day to 7/31 to 8/20.
Called an SA last week and she mentioned a drop off is supposed happen on 8/8 and I should be able to pick up a few days later (taken with a grain of salt). Ordered date was 6/17 SR+, 19" blk interior.

• Informative
Reactions: Baytomax
@CCRM3 sorry you had such a bad experience. This forum has been eye opening in terms of quirks, QC and QA issues, and service center misses. It's clear Tesla is having growing pains and not doing well with scale, but at the end of the day you finally have a car and hopefully you get those issues sorted out. This is why I'm dipping my toe in the pool with the cheapest model as a lease 😆

Imagine the same runaround with a $120k Model S or X.

Last edited:
I was sitting on the same EDD 7/30-8/19 for the past week. However, today it moved back 1 day to 7/31 to 8/20.
Called an SA last week and she mentioned a drop off is supposed happen on 8/8 and I should be able to pick up a few days later (taken with a grain of salt). Ordered date was 6/17 SR+, 19" blk interior.
That falls right in line with what I heard from my SA. She mentioned my vehicle should leave the factory right at end of July. Hope we get ours soon!!

Reactions: iamlina
That doesn’t sound right. Mine is definitely not new. You can see the scrapes on the prongs and even the white that is all over the cable and outlet prong. It has dents in it and sun damage. If that’s how they all look, then I’m just done with Tesla’s bad quality and service. I’m over it. I have a mind to just drive to Tysons and give the car back and go to Audi.
I’m sorry you had a bad experience. That being said all companies have issues. Audi , Bmw, Porsche all have service issues albeit much much less than Tesla. My co-worker purchased and custom ordered a 300k Lamborghini Huracan Evo and it came with all the wrong seats and colors and he had to wait three months for a replacement. They made it right but it was a terrible experience as well.

Reactions: VivekDr
Current EDD still stands at July 30 - August 19 for the second day in a row.

Where are my other SoCal peeps at? There's 3 of us that have been having the exact same EDD. I imagine we're all on the same truck haha.
We have the same order date 05/22/2021. White/Black Aero No FSD...EDD 08/18 ~ 09/07. Pick up in South Coast as delivery was not an option. Selling wife's car end of this week and I'll be walking to work for a few weeks. :confused: