Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine involves supercharger stops, so I have to figure out anything before I drive off. Panels and other stuff I don't think need to be under 100 miles, but checking for paint chips and other things that get caused by driving do. The hard way home has an 8 minute stop, the easy way has a 15, and if I have things to do when I get back I'll need two stops so I have some juice left.
Looks amazing 😍! Waiting for the exact same build
I’m sorry to hear about how all these delays are affecting you guys—I’m lucky I don’t really need a car until January but it still sucks to be waiting. Crossing my fingers that you get your VINs.
Ordered June 15 (changed seat color June 28). Today’s EDD window is 29Aug-18Sept. I hope us San Diego folks waiting for 9+ weeks will get our VINs/M3s soon!
ordered 6/2 EDD is till 9/16 to 9/28

So I found an SR+ in existing inventory and was able to get it! I called up Tesla to see how I would go about getting my financing and everything on the previous order moved over and she said she did not know... Is this something I would do on my own?
I am not sure if anyone has given any answers yet but I am in a similar situation and this is what my SA said:

1628899598648.png

I guess what he meant is if I find anything I will have to inform him (or vice versa). Placing a new order would require another credit and trade-in application. Existing inventories come and go quick and I wonder how a person could be able to find one and have the time to make the call to let the SA know. Not to mention he/she would have to be at work...For me I would just submit another application.

I am not sure if anyone has given any answers yet but I am in a similar situation and this is what my SA said:

View attachment 696309

I guess what he meant is if I find anything I will have to inform him (or vice versa). Placing a new order would require another credit and trade-in application. Existing inventories come and go quick and I wonder how a person could be able to find one and have the time to make the call to let the SA know. Not to mention he/she would have to be at work...For me I would just submit another application.
I could be mistaken but put cash to secure the car. Once you get vin ask them to transfer financing.

Reactions: iansherwood74
6/6 Order. White/Black. For the past week my EDD was at Aug 26-Sept 15. This morning it changed to Sept 9-Sept 29 :(. Really hope I'm not missing something. Are all SoCal orders being pushed this far back?
I'm up in the Bay area and mainly had August EDD estimates until about a week or so ago. EDD disappeared and then came back as Sept dates. It's been hanging around in Sept ever since. Ordered June 3rd.

6/6 Order. White/Black. For the past week my EDD was at Aug 26-Sept 15. This morning it changed to Sept 9-Sept 29 :(. Really hope I'm not missing something. Are all SoCal orders being pushed this far back?
I have the same configuration ordered on 5/22 and had the same 8/26 ~ 9/15 EDD for almost a week. Then this morning pushed back to 9/9 ~ 9/29. I guess we will get the car at the same time!

Reactions: sameersayidi
I'm leaving the waiting room!

I picked up my Model 3 this afternoon in Vaughan, right before work. Looked it over the panel gaps were good and the only minor issue I found on the car was two little scratches on the rear passenger window. I've reached out to my SA about that. The team at the Vaughan location were working we're super fast and helpful even in the crazy heat.

I hope everyone the best when they pick up their cars. It's definitely the most fun I've had in a car... and the SR+ is plenty fast when you need it ;)

-nzshhh.jpg