Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If I order a base model 3 today (white, no fsd, black interior) it shows estimated delivery of June 2022. Based on what you all know, do you think this estimated will be generally accurate? I don't want to take delivery until like March/April at the earliest and I'm worried they'll move it up and get it to much earlier than anticipated. A weird problem to have but I want to wait until after I get next years' tax refund to use for a down payment.
The June 2022 EDD is the base model with 19" wheel, if you choose everything base (White/MSM, Black interior, 18" Aero Wheel, no FSD) the estimated delivery is October 2022.

If I order a base model 3 today (white, no fsd, black interior) it shows estimated delivery of June 2022. Based on what you all know, do you think this estimated will be generally accurate? I don't want to take delivery until like March/April at the earliest and I'm worried they'll move it up and get it to much earlier than anticipated. A weird problem to have but I want to wait until after I get next years' tax refund to use for a down payment.
It’s not accurate in any way! I place my order on 10/2 at that time with 18’s it said June 2022. When I put the deposit down I was hoping for April/may delivery but March would have been ok as well. Last month I got all the paperwork that my vehicle was ready for delivery on 11/26 (Black Friday) I was NOT ready for that. So I put it on hold until 2/1 and will take it whenever it comes after that.

My 2022 M3 wht/wht aero no FSD just showed up at my local SC today. I had a delivery scheduled for tomorrow at 5pm. Unfortunately I‘m out of town on a business trip and then off to my in-laws for the holidays. I was not comfortable having a touch less home delivery due to previous issues I had when I purchased our MS. It was a very hard decision but I decided to place a hold hoping to get a replacement before March 2022. Some lucky person in the Bay Area will get notified their M3 is ready for delivery. :)

+1 on the question.

My EDD is dec 9 - dec 31 and still no VIN. About to enter edd window for a second time
Updated this morning to Jan 20 - Feb 17. Keeps going farther and becoming wider, are they trying to get me to cancel? Reddit posts show LR and Performance models getting prioritized in the Bay Area, but people who live farther away and ordered SR+ after me getting VINs already

Updated this morning to Jan 20 - Feb 17. Keeps going farther and becoming wider, are they trying to get me to cancel? Reddit posts show LR and Performance models getting prioritized in the Bay Area, but people who live farther away and ordered SR+ after me getting VINs already
Same here my EDD was Dec 15- Dec 31 up until last night and had changed this morning to Feb -March

Mine still says Dec 10 - Dec 19 for now. I hope I don't also get pushed to Jan/Feb now that I've also entered the window for a second time.

OD: 11/6
EDD: Original June 2022
EDD: Change to Mar - June mid Oct
EDD: Changed to Dec 16 - Dec 31 Early Dec
EDD: Changed to Feb 7 to Mar 7 on Dec 7

I'd like to wait for the tax credits but I'll take delivery when its ready because of the uncertainty.

Configuration Blue, 19 in sport wheels, Black and white interior

I'm sure tesla has quota for every states on how much vehicle to deliver on the specific date. If they've reach the quota, they will push the date further away if you have not recieve your car. For my case, my original edd was around October; many people recieved their car during those dates in my area. Soon, the quota reached and my edd pushed back to the next batch on January.

Reactions: CrocoSan
I'm sure tesla has quota for every states on how much vehicle to deliver on the specific date. If they've reach the quota, they will push the date further away if you have not recieve your car. For my case, my original edd was around October; many people recieved their car during those dates in my area. Soon, the quota reached and my edd pushed back to the next batch on January.
If i were to conduct a business, I would prioritize the more in demand regions just like how Tesla is doing. We can’t really do nothing about its a business after all. Altough it makes sense, the kid in me is still impatient on not receiving his tesla. First world problems eh

Reactions: vsg055 and CrocoSan
OD: 11/6
EDD: Original June 2022
EDD: Change to Mar - June mid Oct
EDD: Changed to Dec 16 - Dec 31 Early Dec
EDD: Changed to Feb 7 to Mar 7 on Dec 7

I'd like to wait for the tax credits but I'll take delivery when its ready because of the uncertainty.

Configuration Blue, 19 in sport wheels, Black and white interior
Thanks for sharing. Did you choose for all cash or loan? Someone said this matters