Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What exterior/

Did your vin show up yet in your account? I don’t have a VIN, but a delivery date of Monday 3/25. I called earlier today and they said they didn’t see a VIN yet and if they didn’t by tomorrow my delivery date would be pushed. Then I just got the prompt for final payment. I’m trying not to harass them. Just curious if your vin showed up after asking for final payment.

Black Exterior.

As of right now my vin is not showing up in my account but the purchase agreement that they emailed me had it.

Ordered SR on 3/6 Bay Area CA, no VIN yet but my lender was bugging me for some info so I decided to call the service line to get it for them. plus some people have got an update regarding their timing after calling so I was a little excited about that too.

Yesterday - got placed on hold for 15 minutes, then a post about how their mailbox was full and hung up on. This happened about 5-10 times before I decided to try again at an earlier time of day today.
Today - I was placed on hold for 5 minutes and hung up on no mailbox message. Then I called back and got through to someone! They were surprised I was a customer, told me they would transfer me to the right people, but I just went back to the original customer service line menu.

I think there is some kind of routing error in the phone system. Anyone have a workaround or know how to get to a live chat screen for this?
I ordered a SR but upgraded to a MR. I was told SRs won't be out until late April or early May. Who knows if this is true or not.

Did you see the new referral program? I just got it:

You and whoever you refer each get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging when they purchase a new Tesla.

Each referral also gives you a chance to win a Founders Series Model Y monthly and Founders Series Roadster supercar quarterly, both signed by Elon & Franz.
Learn more

Referral Program

Yes, I logged in to enter my loan details to generate the document for my bank and saw it.

Thanks for the graphic but is this accurate in saying the standard interior has "heated front seats" I thought you need the partial premium interior for the heated seats. Can anyone verify this that took delivery of the SR?

My version is based on Tesla's table that was posted on Reddit on 20 March 2019. I agree that the information here conflicts what the website shows. I don't know which one is more accurate.

Last edited:
Can SR+ buyers who took delivery comment on these 4 items? Do they have these features?

zl14oo9.png

Hey everyone -

I agree with some other posters here that white interior seems to be now shipping/being delivered. My details:

Config: SR+, Black ext, White int.; no AP
Ordered: 3/20
Delivery (pending): 3/29

Just got the text tonight for my delivery appointment next Friday at 1:30.

No VIN yet. Need that to complete insurance but otherwise I'm all set.

Overall, I have to say so far I'm super impressed with the whole process - I even traded in my old car through Tesla. Everything has gone very quickly and smoothly (so far, just probably jinxed it).

I'm so thrilled I may see about adding AP/FSD to the package - wonder if they'll re do the loan for that this far along/can I do that when I pic up?

Anyway, first Tesla. Went from barely knowing anything about Model 3 two weeks ago to getting a text tonight that my car is ready. Quite exciting

Hey everyone -

I agree with some other posters here that white interior seems to be now shipping/being delivered. My details:

Config: SR+, Black ext, White int.; no AP
Ordered: 3/20
Delivery (pending): 3/29

Just got the text tonight for my delivery appointment next Friday at 1:30.

No VIN yet. Need that to complete insurance but otherwise I'm all set.

Overall, I have to say so far I'm super impressed with the whole process - I even traded in my old car through Tesla. Everything has gone very quickly and smoothly (so far, just probably jinxed it).

I'm so thrilled I may see about adding AP/FSD to the package - wonder if they'll re do the loan for that this far along/can I do that when I pic up?

Anyway, first Tesla. Went from barely knowing anything about Model 3 two weeks ago to getting a text tonight that my car is ready. Quite exciting

Just took delivery tonight from Dedham. It was quick and easy. My delivery date was originally 3/18 and then 3/26, then they called me today and said it showed up early so I could pick it up. Dont be surprised if it changes a few times. It sounds like they want to get everyones delivered before the end of the month though so you should be good.
On a side note....Keep up the good work on Windows Central!

Just took delivery tonight from Dedham. It was quick and easy. My delivery date was originally 3/18 and then 3/26, then they called me today and said it showed up early so I could pick it up. Dont be surprised if it changes a few times. It sounds like they want to get everyones delivered before the end of the month though so you should be good.
On a side note....Keep up the good work on Windows Central!

Hah, nice. Yeah, Dedham is my pickup too. Been reading about switching dates/times for users, so fingers crossed it's not delayed (can be sooner though, I won't complain!). And thanks - took this week off from the site to unplug, relax. Ended up deep diving here and reddit to learn about Model 3 and finally pulled the trigger - I'm mentally exhausted. Love this community

I may write up my experience somewhere. I had a LOT of questions regarding trading in my car e.g. does the value get applied directly to the down payment/financing? (A: It does, which is super helpful for us lazies).

Can anyone confirm a SR delivery date or VIN? I a a long time reservation holder, and ordered a SR on 2/28.

No updates in my Tesla account, when I have called I have gotten varying answers ranging from “we don’t know” to “early April” to “very soon”.

I am seeing a lot of movemt on SR+ but am getting limited info on SR. Anyone else in this boat?

Satellite view is there but not map view. If I had to guess, tesla software developers got it mixed up and it will be fixed. No streaming music or web browser. Not sure about the Software updates over cellular.

There is satellite view and map view...look in your display settings: Day mode = satellite view, night mode = map view.
Can SR+ buyers who took delivery comment on these 4 items? Do they have these features?

zl14oo9.png
My SR+ does not have any of the four highlighted items.

Can anyone confirm a SR delivery date or VIN? I a a long time reservation holder, and ordered a SR on 2/28.

No updates in my Tesla account, when I have called I have gotten varying answers ranging from “we don’t know” to “early April” to “very soon”.

I am seeing a lot of movemt on SR+ but am getting limited info on SR. Anyone else in this boat?

Yep I think this is the same for all SR orders. Zero vins anywhere. No solid estimate.

Weird. I'm being offered Enhanced Auto Pilot for $5k on "amount due" (so not financed) in my account now. This is for my SR+, no AP that's has a delivery appointment (texted tonight)

So many questions...

WPAUTPa.png

That really interesting. I checked my order and it updated to give me the option to “Save on Autopilot before delivery”. I can then add Autopilot and FSD at regular 4k and 6.6k pricing I only have a tentative delivery date and am in Canada.

I would love to know what your Enhanced Autopilot option really is...