Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Woah if they do really deliver it last 7/2 for you that is some bull
I sold my car in April I couldn’t refuse the offer I was given and been taking the bus since than
I also sold my car last month. The value of used cars right now is so insanely good I also couldn’t say no to my offer. I’m lucky my parents had a car to loan me for the time being. If not I’d also be in the same boat as you ! Let’s all hang in there 😩 lol hopefully we can all get our cars soon especially for us who ordered in April! At this point I’m going to try my hardest and just ignore checking the dates regularly 😂 i just hope they don’t have to rerun my credit again because my SA told me to just finish everything including the financing especially if I was going thru Tesla financing but now I’m reading it it’s past 60 days they will re run it again 😑 I shouldn’t have listened to him.

It's such a beautiful colour. Just that the SA I asked keep saying they haven't seen that colour tesla produced much recently, which made me very nervous
My ex works at the Tesla factory in Fremont. He says they don’t hardly see red of any models and his theory is no one wants to pay the extra 2k which honestly isn’t a bad theory cause that’s exactly why I didn’t get it lol he says they crank out whites ones like crazy

Reactions: Zinzan
Good morning all. Just wanted to provide you all with a quick update.

As I've stated before I ordered a full base SR+ on 5/12. Last night right as the Plaid event was starting, I got an email telling me my financing has been approved and to go to my account page to accept the terms. I did this when I first ordered the car already, so not sure why this is the email I received. When I got to the manage page of my order the only terms I needed to accept were the terms of TV. After clicking accept, I was given a VIN and a EDD of 9-13 weeks. Happy to report that this morning the EDD is now 6/22-6/28.

Just got my vision prompt and got my VIN! Ordered 5/13 White in white, 18 aero wheels, no FSD.

So excited now to choose a delivery date
Victoria Tx. Ordered 5/1 msm Sr+ no fsd or anything special. Received Tesla Prompt and Vin received today
June 20-26 showing today
Looks like Houston area has it stuff together. Hopefully that’s a good sign for central TX. Congrats!

Reactions: dbmet