Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hope this makes the ones with July EDD dates feel better. I ordered May 4th and this morning when I woke up my date was pushed to September!

Screen Shot 2021-06-24 at 2.25.10 PM.png

Reactions: hcdavis3
Fingers crossed for you as well. A Norcal thing? Seriously, wonder if it's a part of some logistical/distribution thing based on location.
Much appreciated. It seems NorCal suffers the worst when it comes to deliveries since we’re last. You’d think it’d be smoother since Fremont is closer, but likely not at all.

Update for y’all: I called Santana Row Showroom and the SA (woman) was super nice, very attentive. She said most SA’s have been moved to Delivery Ops with the EOQ push. She said her forecasting tool was in line with the new EDD of July 7 - July 27, even though prior EDD was June 25-30. She said it’s not guarantee but I could still receive VIN by EOQ. Welp, another confirmation that SA’s see very similar information as the website. And Tesla’s website isn’t reliable.

I’ve concluded that all of us still awaiting VINs are the Toy Story aliens waiting for that damn claw 🥲

Hi everyone! I recently placed my order (June 11) and have already begun my obsession with checking my EDD multiple times a day. I’m setting myself up for a painful journey based on the posts on this thread! Lol

I have a question for those that have emailed [email protected]. I have emailed them twice and have not received a response. I think I read here before that they were pretty good in responding. Wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience and if I need to call in order to have my questions answered.

My EDD now July 15 - August 8th sucks I don't want to reapply for financing and get hit with another hard inquiry. SA should of been truthful on the phone and not tell me you will get your delivery end of June. I was doing car trade in but now I'll also have pay for registration and maintenance on the car I'm trading in if I have to wait that long...

Reactions: Lochnessmonstr
I ordered on May 28th White/Black, SR+, No FSD basic wheels. I've never had an expected delivery date/range show up on my profile. Yesterday I received a notification that my order has been put on Hold until July 10th (similar to this image I posted below). I had to hit the "I'm ready button". Does anyone know why why my delivery was put on hold? I believe I have completed all the pre-delivery tasks. Is this what my order should look like?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210618-150328_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210618-150328_Chrome.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 73
  • Screenshot 2021-06-25 075700.png
    Screenshot 2021-06-25 075700.png
    129.7 KB · Views: 57
My exp. delivery date for MSM SR+ moved 6 days to right.

Extended Order Status v0.2.1.9​

VIN​

• VIN: Not assigned
  • Previous VINs: None

Delivery​

• Delivery date: July 14 - August 03
  • Previous delivery dates:
    • July 08 - July 28
    • July 09 - July 29
    • July 13 - August 02
    • July 19 - August 08

I ordered on May 28th White/Black, SR+, No FSD basic wheels. I've never had an expected delivery date/range show up on my profile. Yesterday I received a notification that my order has been put on Hold until July 10th (similar to this image I posted below). I had to hit the "I'm ready button". Does anyone know why why my delivery was put on hold? I believe I have completed all the pre-delivery tasks. Is this what my order should look like?
no, you need to hit im ready. Somehow your order was put on hold.