Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It should not.

If you NEED a car by year end... find one in the inventory (about dozen appear during a 24 hour period and are gone within a minute or two so don't "think" about it). I'm about to release a VIN for a SR+ in FL (found in the inventory) because I bought a MYLR.

And

Thanks for the info

What was your edd? Mine changed to OCt 27th through 11-8th, just wondering how long until Maybe i get a vin?
My previous EDD was 10/27-11/24. I checked over the weekend and it changed to 11/7-11/11 and got assigned my VIN. I never received a text about my VIN being ready though which was strange. I happened to notice I got assigned one when I logged into my account and saw it listed on there

Sounds like we ordered at the same time. My SA convinced me that the new battery wasn’t worth getting and I should stick to my original order, because “it wasn’t going to take much longer.”

If you try to order the same configuration right now, does it say June? If I try to order mine it says September, which is the current EDD in my account.
At least we’re not alone and have each other 🤣 If I order my exact config, mine actually says April. If anything though I feel like this is even more of a reassurance that our June date is an error

Reactions: MaxEffort
My previous EDD was 10/27-11/24. I checked over the weekend and it changed to 11/7-11/11 and got assigned my VIN. I never received a text about my VIN being ready though which was strange. I happened to notice I got assigned one when I logged into my account and saw it listed on there
Thanks for letting me know, curious where you see your vin listed on the website? is it where the order number is? Maybe mine hasnt showed up bc you have 4 day window and i have a 2 week window

I can't find my original post but another update.

Ordered 09/06. Black/black aero sr+.
EDD still 11/09-12/07. Buuuutttt I received a "Tesla Delivery" email this morning from the Glen Allen delivery center. It basically said they will contact me once a VIN is assigned to me.

Just when I was giving up, some progress! Haha

At least we’re not alone and have each other 🤣 If I order my exact config, mine actually says April. If anything though I feel like this is even more of a reassurance that our June date is an error
OD 9/13/21 SR+Midnight Blue, Black 18" Aero, Orange County, Ca - Mine just moved up last night from June to Jan 22 to Feb 19th. Still not back to original EDD of late October to November but in right direction.

Thanks for letting me know, curious where you see your vin listed on the website? is it where the order number is? Maybe mine hasnt showed up bc you have 4 day window and i have a 2 week window
0D180F65-AF47-431D-97CA-D602A3D8C890.jpeg

Ordered 7/14, SR+ solid black with black interior
EDD was end of September at the beginning, then I got an email about the LFP battery inventory.
Later on EDD updated from
10/15-10/29
10/18-11/1
10/21-11/4
10/25-11/15
and now 10/27 to 11/8
I do not have a VIN still, so most likely I will see date change again tomorrow..