Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 7/14, SR+ solid black with black interior
EDD was end of September at the beginning, then I got an email about the LFP battery inventory.
Later on EDD updated from
10/15-10/29
10/18-11/1
10/21-11/4
10/25-11/15
and now 10/27 to 11/8
I do not have a VIN still, so most likely I will see date change again tomorrow..
Wow that looks a little brutal. I ordered 2 days after you (red with white interior), but my edd never crossed the 9/30 line. Did you change your configuration at all after the original order?

Update:

SR+ Order with no options
Sacramento, CA

Ordered on 8/10
Original estimated delivery was November
Changed to Oct 8-28
Changed to Oct 2-10
Changed to Oct 5-12
Changed to Oct 15-Nov 12
Changed to Oct 13-Oct 27
Changed to Oct 16-Oct 28
Changed to Oct 21-Nov 4
Changed to Oct 24-Nov5
Changed to Oct 27-Nov 10
Today, Received a text stating a VIN has been assigned. Accepted the Tesla Vision agreement online and delivery has been scheduled for Friday 10/29 at 11AM in Rocklin.

Wow that looks a little brutal. I ordered 2 days after you (red with white interior), but my edd never crossed the 9/30 line. Did you change your configuration at all after the original order?
no, I didn't change my configuration. My credit app was expired beginning of Oct, so I had to resubmit one, then my EDD was pushed to next April for few days. Just hope to get it before 11/2, not to lose the $750.

Update:

Sacramento, CA

Ordered on 8/10
Changed to Oct 8-28
Changed to Oct 2-10
Changed to Oct 5-12
Changed to Oct 15-Nov 12
Changed to Oct 13-Oct 27
Changed to Oct 16-Oct 28
Changed to Oct 21-Nov 4
Changed to Oct 24-Nov5
Changed to Oct 27-Nov 10
Today, Received a text stating a VIN has been assigned. Accepted the Tesla Vision agreement online and delivery has been scheduled for Friday 10/29 at 11AM in Rocklin.
Oh wow. I live in Elk Grove, ordered on 9/20. This makes me kind of excited LOL. Hoping my car gets delivered november or early december.
I ordered a SR+, MSM, Black interior normal 18 wheels.
I also chose rocklin delivery

Update:

Sacramento, CA

Ordered on 8/10
Changed to Oct 8-28
Changed to Oct 2-10
Changed to Oct 5-12
Changed to Oct 15-Nov 12
Changed to Oct 13-Oct 27
Changed to Oct 16-Oct 28
Changed to Oct 21-Nov 4
Changed to Oct 24-Nov5
Changed to Oct 27-Nov 10
Hopfully the same to mine, except i ordered a month later than you , my edd is oct 27 through Nov 8th though,

You ordered in September? I ordered 9/20. My edd says Nov - Dec though unfortunately. It was 10/25 - 11/19 but it got moved
Yes i did . I ordered it 9/8. Pretty much my dates went from Jan, originally, than a couple weeks later went to Nov , then Oct back to Dec, then back to Nov, Then back to Dec, for the last couple of weeks, then this last Monday it went to the current edd i put

Im near Sacramaneto and with Red exterior and white Interior no FSD and standard wheels

Welp, after 2+ months of watching this thread closely I've finally decided to pull the trigger and actually speak up on how I've been doing on my wait!

For some background:
Ordered 8/01
White/White/Aero no FSD

sad to say, but I think everything I've learned from this thread that I should fear, I've nearly completely checked off during my wait time. My EDD has bounced around sporadically since my order - initially during the beginning I got Sept 18-30 for a couple days but afterwards it moved to Nov. dates.

I did get an email regarding the new battery and ordering from inventory, which I ended up deciding on pursuing HOWEVER my SA told me not to get it myself and to let them know when I find one in inventory so that they could apply it to my account themselves without me having to pay any order fee. Luck wasn't on my side for this because every time I found one, it would be at night when no one was available for me to speak to. I debated for a while on just paying the order fee and dealing with it myself, but I slowly got over it and decided to stick it out and wait for my original order.

Towards the end of Sept, my EDD stuck around Oct 2-22 for a longgggg time, until about 10/4. Afterwards, it had around a 7-10 day window but would get pushed by 2-3 days every time I entered the first day of my EDD window. It happened 6 times and has been really discouraging tbh. My last window was Oct 23-Nov 16, but as of 3 days ago it's been stuck on "June" :(( So now, here I am sharing everything so far!

Honestly though, considering how many other people are waiting on delivery in OC that have also recently gotten a "June" date, I feel slightly relieved. Maybe it really is due to the location change and things will look up for us soon. But overall, for all those that have also gotten assigned a June delivery for OC, I am here to add myself to our little waiting group LOL

Thanks to everyone so far for their insight and for giving me something to check on during my wait!
Just wanted to post an update to this as all of us June people seem to be getting out of the trenches - my EDD just updated to Nov 08 - Dec 06! Thankful there’s a real EDD now but based off this it’s looking like I’ll have to reapply for financing. Not the end of the world but just hoping it could come sooner especially to keep the clean fuel reward higher

Update:

Sacramento, CA

Ordered on 8/10
Changed to Oct 8-28
Changed to Oct 2-10
Changed to Oct 5-12
Changed to Oct 15-Nov 12
Changed to Oct 13-Oct 27
Changed to Oct 16-Oct 28
Changed to Oct 21-Nov 4
Changed to Oct 24-Nov5
Changed to Oct 27-Nov 10
I just saw the VIN on mine this morning and haven't received an email. I accepted the vision agreement. How did you end up scheduling delivery?

I just saw the VIN on mine this morning and haven't received an email. I accepted the vision agreement. How did you end up scheduling delivery?
The delivery was set via text. I ended up going back and fourth via text trying to find the right time. The delivery center sent me an email asking me to complete payment and emphasize that there will NOT be a walk though. I have a call scheduled with the delivery center in 30 mins to discuss whatever they need to review with me.

Reactions: Futureowner3
Update:

Sacramento, CA

Ordered on 8/10
Changed to Oct 8-28
Changed to Oct 2-10
Changed to Oct 5-12
Changed to Oct 15-Nov 12
Changed to Oct 13-Oct 27
Changed to Oct 16-Oct 28
Changed to Oct 21-Nov 4
Changed to Oct 24-Nov5
Changed to Oct 27-Nov 10
Congrats.

I ordered SR+ white exterior/ black interior 19” on august 22nd

EDD was originally Oct 24 - Nov 13 stayed this way for a long time

Oct 8: changed to Dec 13- 31

Oct 20: changed to Oct 23-Nov 17

Oct 24: changed to Oct 27-Nov 17

Oct 27: changed to Jan 8-Feb 5 😂

Vancouver, BC, Canada

no, I didn't change my configuration. My credit app was expired beginning of Oct, so I had to resubmit one, then my EDD was pushed to next April for few days. Just hope to get it before 11/2, not to lose the $750.
I can’t see any rhyme or reason. Both of us are from Los Angeles, both ordered mid July, hard for me to think your color choice would be so rare as to cause a problem. Just totally random bad luck that got you and might have happened to me as well if I hadn’t picked up an inventory LFP car at the end of August…