Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They are so popular now they don’t need to care about their customers much. And I don’t like that. If we can sell it for a good price, it will likely be a switch. Will see how it goes.
I agree with you 100%. I also feel like they are pushing higher margin options ahead in the queue (such as LR and Performance). This doesn’t show respect to your customer base as even the base model is not cheap.

BTW, I just spoke to my SA and he believes that this latest shift in dates may change in a week or two and we’ll get a pleasant surprise. I’ll believe it when I see it.

I agree with you 100%. I also feel like they are pushing higher margin options ahead in the queue (such as LR and Performance). This doesn’t show respect to your customer base as even the base model is not cheap.

BTW, I just spoke to my SA and he believes that this latest shift in dates may change in a week or two and we’ll get a pleasant surprise. I’ll believe it when I see it.
Let’s hope he is right.

That is encouraging. Where is he picking up his vehicle? I'm picking up in Oakville. My OD was 01 Sept, and now EDD has changed from 03-31 Jan. to 26 Jan-23 Feb. I might not even be in the country the second half of February.

He had originally chosen Oakville as the pickup location, but he has since switched it to home delivery. He is 82 and has some limited mobility, and when he contacted Tesla to ask for home delivery, they agreed right away.

When we bought our last car in Dec 2020, in California, Tesla USA offered the Plaid payment system for electronic cash payment. For any Canadians that have paid cash in recent months, is the Plaid payment system used in Canada? Is there an electronic direct debit system for final cash payment, or is a bank draft the only option?

Hi everyone. Been lurking around the forum for months. Wanted to let you know us Canadians have hope!! (and winter tyres lol)

OD - Sept 4th
Dates fluctuated all over the place from January 2022, they gave us a sliver of hope for November 2021 but the date got pushed back to December & then its been Jan 11-Feb 8 for the LONGEST time
This morning noticed I am finally int he two-week bracket of Jan 10-Jan 24.
My preapproved rate shall expire on the 13th of this month & it pisses me off!! Rates have been climbing here and I don't want to lose my rate by a few days delay of delivery.

Model: M3 SR+, MSM/Black/Aero
Pre-order page said March 2022 delivery. Placed order on 9/20 and got:

EDD as of 9/20: 11/8-12/8
EDD as of 10/20: 12/12-12/31
EDD as of 10/29: 1/30-2/27
EDD as of 10/30: 2/19-3/19
EDD as of 11/1: 12/18-12/31
EDD as of 11/4: 2/13-3/13
EDD as of 11/7: 12/14-12/31
EDD as of 11/18: 11/26-12/24
EDD as of 11/23: 11/30-12/14
EDD as of 11/28: 11/30-12/27