Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Getting front only or whole body? How much approx does it cost usually?
Getting their special package which Includes Full front end(hood fenders bumper lights mirrors) rockers lower doors middle and lower trunk lid, 4 door sills and handles I’m purchasing and having installed evmudflaps and I’m having XL prime XR ceramic tinted film installation on my side windows and back glass in one piece. Just a little over $3000 thx in,that also includes an inspection later on. They have smaller packages and bigger packages. But I have heard so many positive reviews so I’m ok with price.

Anyone from NY-NJ-CT tri-state area here? Here are my details:

OD: Oct 18, 2021
Config: White Ext, Black Int., 19-inch wheels, no FSD
Financing: Cash
EDD: bounced from Jan 2022 to Dec 2021, and has been showing Feb 5-March 5, 2022 for quite sometime.
VIN: Not assigned yet
Got a call from the SA earlier today and he was basically confirming that all the information I submitted is still valid and if I’m still interested in buying the car. My reply “hell yeah!”

He couldn’t share any details of when the car will be manufactured, if there will be an AMD chip, 12v battery etc. - got the standard reply: “we don’t have any information more than what you see in your Tesla app”.

So…the wait continues. EDD is between Feb 7-March 7.

Reactions: rudythecar
Got a call from the SA earlier today and he was basically confirming that all the information I submitted is still valid and if I’m still interested in buying the car. My reply “hell yeah!”

He couldn’t share any details of when the car will be manufactured, if there will be an AMD chip, 12v battery etc. - got the standard reply: “we don’t have any information more than what you see in your Tesla app”.

So…the wait continues. EDD is between Feb 7-March 7.
Your OD is later than mine, but, EDD is earlier. I suppose your 19 inch wheels are the difference…Oh well!

15-Jan-2021 update - Canada, Ontario

My SA texted me today, I asked them what are the main changes for the 2022 car (on purpose afforce). I was told there are no significant changes to the car, I asked about more clarification and I was told that there are no visual changes to the car (which is true) and no other hardware upgrades! (that was a strange answer as i was waiting for a reply saying the car will have: New 12v battery/ double glazed rear glass / AMD / heated wipers / heated steering / heated rear seats). I found this very strange, I was expecting more info (my ETA is still a few months away).

Reactions: MR F and rudythecar

My SA texted me today, I asked them what are the main changes for the 2022 car (on purpose afforce). I was told there are no significant changes to the car, I asked about more clarification and I was told that there are no visual changes to the car (which is true) and no other hardware upgrades! (that was a strange answer as i was waiting for a reply saying the car will have: New 12v battery/ double glazed rear glass / AMD / heated wipers / heated steering / heated rear seats). I found this very strange, I was expecting more info (my ETA is still a few months away).

Dont think all SA is aware or knowledgeable about all the updates. Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: rudythecar

For the steering and rear seat heating, it's written on Tesla website. As for the other upgrade we will only know when we get our cars. I'm not expecting them when I get mine.

FYI take the SA comments with a grain of salt.