Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
*Hypothetically speaking*

If my EDD gets pushed back once again, can I upgrade to a LR or P at the price around 9/28 when I placed my order?
That appears to be the way it is working *today* In the past, you had to pay the current price. When I had my account unlocked last month, I had the ability to change to LR at my order date (Sept) price. There have been reports of people on reddit upgrading from SR+ to LR and paying order date price. However, there is no certainty. I think if you make the change in your account and you get a new order document with the current price, it will be honored.

Have they released what new updates are happening to the Q3 Model 3?
Tesla does not go by quarters. Updates happen when they push it out, like software.

Example: The chip situation

Some people were getting it sporadically in "Q4 2021" and some were getting it in "Q1 2022". What I've read from this forum is they'll exhaust their supply of the older version until they it becomes standard.

Another example are the Matrix headlights here in NA. It's now standard in all the M3s but only available to the MYP but not the MYLR.

As of now, we have no rumors going around to what is next.

This is probably a stupid question....

Does anyone know after I completed the tasks on my account why I cannot edit my design? Not that I want to, but it's almost as if the account is locked. There is no more "edit design" option listed. Thanks!

Dumb question... how do you know you have matrix headlights on the M3?

1648838904333.png

Red M3 = new headlights
MSM M3 = old headlights

No. Actually spoke to a Tesla representative earlier and she said any changes will be reflective of current pricing.

I recently changed my order from a LR to a Performance and I did not pay current pricing. I paid the same price the Performance was going for at my time of order. I verified with my SA before I made the change. I couldn't do it myself, so the SA did it on their end. I verified the new price by looking at my newest sales agreement ($58,990).

Reactions: voxel
Hi All--Thought I would report back that we got our car last Saturday--and I have to say, worth the wait. Just love it so much. Hoping everyone in here gets theirs soon!!!!

OD: Aug 2021, Picked up March 26th!
M3 RWD Black/Black Aero, I am in Langley BC
Wow !! Congratulations !!! I booked at Langley BC too. OD: mid-NOV 21 Black, Black 18" no FSD all standard. Currently showing April 15-May 20 EDD. Any idea when I can realistically expect my car considering it's only 15 days from now.

Reactions: Electotiff
Hi All--Thought I would report back that we got our car last Saturday--and I have to say, worth the wait. Just love it so much. Hoping everyone in here gets theirs soon!!!!

OD: Aug 2021, Picked up March 26th!
M3 RWD Black/Black Aero, I am in Langley BC
Hooray, very happy for your end to the long long journey.
Hearing feedback from you and other folks who recently took delivery and the overwhelming % all agree... the car is awesome and worth the wait.

Thanks for sharing and congrats! 👏

Reactions: Electotiff
Wow !! Congratulations !!! I booked at Langley BC too. OD: mid-NOV 21 Black, Black 18" no FSD all standard. Currently showing April 15-May 20 EDD. Any idea when I can realistically expect my car considering it's only 15 days from now.
Honestly no idea :) Our EDD changed a lot and we got the VIN and scheduled delivery date a couple days into our 2nd two week window EDD. Pretty much anything is possible. Fingers crossed its soon for you though!

Reactions: amarchcan