Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just received a picture from the longest waiting member.

waiting-skeleton.gif

Made the switch to LR this morning so we'll see how my EDD changes. Original order details:

O/D: 3/14 MSM/Aero/No FSD Last EDD: Oct 8-Dec 3

I definitely have not waited anywhere near as long as many of you, but with my growing family, I needed the car sooner than later. I was skeptical about the accuracy of the EDD as many of you who ordered last year have still not taken delivery. Hope the rumours of a Q3/Q4 push for SRs are true!

EDD updated this morning and showing 'July 8 - July 22'

Hopefully it means I'll officially be moving on from the waiting rooms soon. Best of luck to everyone and hope the RWD orders pick up!

Should I complete the credit checks now even though they are only good for 90 days and my EDD is way outside that range? Obviously don’t want to not do something and cause a delay but also don’t want waste my time, do hard credit checks, etc unnecessarily.

Should I complete the credit checks now even though they are only good for 90 days and my EDD is way outside that range? Obviously don’t want to not do something and cause a delay but also don’t want waste my time, do hard credit checks, etc unnecessarily.
Set your payment method to cash and when you are assigned a VIN call customer service to have it switched to finance :)

Does setting it to cash help VIN to be assigned faster? I applied and was approved for the lease that Tesla provides, should I switch?
Not really, if you already applied and got approved, it's the same as have it set to cash as in both situation you're ready to take delivery.
Choosing cash is recommended if you still didn't applied for credit, but since you already had, no need to do anything....

Changed my order from SR+ to LR, original OD was February 2022 and got LR price of February 2022. I’m in Canada. I just used the link to modify my order. You can actually see the prices before doing any changes. (Changed my order in June, picking up my car tomorrow)
Hey, I was also considering doing that. Would you mind to tell us the price difference considering february 2022 prices, I'm also from Quebec... My order is from 2021, so I believe the price difference for me could be even lower...

4/8/22 OD
EDD 10/8 - 11/19

Patience is not my virtue. I found a 2018 long range with full FSD and Acceleration boost for about $4k more and took delivery yesterday from a local dealer.

Keeping my order live to see how long it goes since my deposit probably is lost anyways.

Good luck!

Attachments

• D906C215-EE81-4E19-AECE-1D7135C04FDA.jpeg
    D906C215-EE81-4E19-AECE-1D7135C04FDA.jpeg
    643.5 KB · Views: 73