Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey, I was also considering doing that. Would you mind to tell us the price difference considering february 2022 prices, I'm also from Quebec... My order is from 2021, so I believe the price difference for me could be even lower...

You can check yourself:

Try tesla.com/model3/design/RNxxxxxxxxxx or tesla.com/teslaaccount/edit-design/RNxxxxxxxxx

Replace the XXX with your order number.

You need to sign into your account first and then try the links. It's a bit fidgety - try both links if one doesn't work. When you finally get in you should see the design screen with the prices reflective of when you ordered.

Now that I'm within 30 days of EDD July 25 - Aug 22 I find myself getting excited again. I keep checking the app like a maniac. Logged into web page account, no VIN in source code.

It boggles my mind that I set up the 14-50 plug in the garage back in Feb thinking I will have the car by end of March based on the EDD at that point.
How do you check for the VIN in the source code? I tried but was unsuccessful

I know I'm probably going to be on a LOT of people's Bad list for this. But... my SA Called me today while I was at work and spammed my messenger. He had my EXACT spec vehicle on site and ready. I just had to Turbo through all my paperwork during my 15 and my lunch to try and get it all done. I then found out that Chase... Ally... and Capital One do NOT finance Teslas at all anymore. So I had to reapply for Financing. But I got my quote and accepted it. Next was the whirlwind of Papers, Insurance, Tag, Etc. I need to Bring a Cashier's Check/Certified Check tomorrow and I'll have my Car! Downside... He couldn't have it sent from Tampa to Eatonville so I had to find a ride. Luckily, a friend decided he wanted to see me pick up my "Golf Cart" as he calls any EV and will be driving me to pick it up.

Seems the Wait is over for me!

Until this morning my EDD was Jul 12 - Jul 26, Now it is July 22 - August 19.
EDD dates have changed about 7 or 8 times. I've kind of lost count. I used to get all upset, but this whole experience has taught me the value of patience and equanimity. Any frustration or anger I feel is only directed at myself and what is the logic of that?

Order date November 4 2021
SR+ red multi coat black interior.

Good luck fellow waiters. :cool:

EDD dates have changed about 7 or 8 times. I've kind of lost count. I used to get all upset, but this whole experience has taught me the value of patience and equanimity. Any frustration or anger I feel is only directed at myself and what is the logic of that?

It isn't the change in EDDs that bothers me as much as the false "prepare for delivery" messages. I have renewed my financing application two times out of ignorance one time because my SA said that I would take delivery in the next week or two, and once when I received my VIN and delivery appointment. My credit rating has dropped like a rock and my moral is falling just as fast. My EDD as of Monday now says June 2022. There seems to be no transparency in the delivery ranking and the fact that someone can just call up their SA and take delivery of someone else's car wears thin on the nerves...

It's a wacky system, don't want to get your hopes up for nothing but I've see others go from a 2 week range to 4 weeks and back to 5 day range before taking delivery. Where are you picking it up?

I had a 2 day range in March, no VIN, and now EDD is Jul 25 - Aug 22.
OD Nov 5.

Wishing us all a whole lot of luck

Reactions: MtlMV
It's a wacky system, don't want to get your hopes up for nothing but I've see others go from a 2 week range to 4 weeks and back to 5 day range before taking delivery. Where are you picking it up?

I had a 2 day range in March, no VIN, and now EDD is Jul 25 - Aug 22.
OD Nov 5.

Wishing us all a whole lot of luck
Yikes. That’s hard to plan the financing and pick up. I’m going to have to travel 350+ miles to pick up so it will require some coordination.

It isn't the change in EDDs that bothers me as much as the false "prepare for delivery" messages. I have renewed my financing application two times out of ignorance one time because my SA said that I would take delivery in the next week or two, and once when I received my VIN and delivery appointment. My credit rating has dropped like a rock and my moral is falling just as fast. My EDD as of Monday now says June 2022. There seems to be no transparency in the delivery ranking and the fact that someone can just call up their SA and take delivery of someone else's car wears thin on the nerves...
Regarding the financing application. Do I still get a VIN if it's expired? Do I have to ask them to renew my application/change to cash after the 90 days or I can simply wait until my delivery is near?

Update on the RWD Pickup.

Took delivery at 1:00. Walked in, gave my name. Lady said I had a balance due, handed her the Cashier's Check. SA came around the corner and shook my hand, grabbed a screwdriver and walked me out to the car. Lady at desk already handed me my keypack and advised to accept delivery on the app. SA walked the vehicle with me, Stating he had walked prior to my arrival and found no major issues, but I was free to check on my own. Handed him my Tag, he attached it while I got inside and checked everything from the inside. SA had turned on the A/C before I arrived. He went inside to check on something while my friend and I walked the vehicle, No odd gaps, scratches, or dents. One small paint chip was found on passenger side rear Quarterpanel by the small window. SA saw it and had me go in the app and setup an appt for work. All doors, windows, trunk, and frunk worked properly.

AMD Ryzen,
Matrix Headlights.
Charging Connector and 5-15 NEMA (Had thought ahead a while back and bought the Gen 2 Adapter kit so I had all the options covered.)

Had to drive from Orlando to Tampa to pickup... drove from Tampa to Venice/Sarasota to visit family. Stopped at the Clark Rd Supercharger, watched an episode of MASH, then headed home.