Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been looking on several different forums for anyone that's got a delivery date for SR+

I placed by order (SR+, Midnight Metallic Silver) yesterday afternoon. Called Customer service today to ask if the 2 week estimate was realistic, and she said for customers in California it is.

Hoping I get a delivery date soon!
I’ll be waiting 7 months for my M3 if it arrives in oct - in Florida

I got the same text yesterday. I was told that the Temecula delivery team was told to “disband” from corporate. Or so the guy said when I called to inquire. Slightly annoyed. My EDD hasn’t changed even once. Ordered in May. EDD Sept 28 - Nov 9.

Thanks. I assume the service center lives on.
My last EDD was 9/28-11/23 and got pushed to 11/6 - 12/18. My config is M3RWD/MSM/black/18”. OD was 3/22/2022. I really hope I can get it by end of the year and I see others ordered later than mine and has an earlier EDD than mine.
My EDD moved up two months when I added the white interior.

Reactions: jacobvargas
I'm getting nervous seeing so many deliveries and VINs getting assigned in Canada and nothing happening to me 😭

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for everyone else, it's just that my EDD hasn't been updated for a while and we're getting closer to August...

I'm wondering if MSM color is harder to get, because most of the cars being delivered rn are either black or white...

I'm getting nervous seeing so many deliveries and VINs getting assigned in Canada and nothing happening to me 😭

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for everyone else, it's just that my EDD hasn't been updated for a while and we're getting closer to August...

I'm wondering if MSM color is harder to get, because most of the cars being delivered rn are either black or white...
Same here on US east coast. No MSM love from Tesla for something that was a paid upgrade when ordered. Our time will come... just later than the others, I guess.

Reactions: fer_
Mine went from:

July 20 - August 17

To July 24- August 6th just last Sunday

To this morning...

July 23- August 5th

No VIN on app or source code yet, no idea what this means tbh. I did have a friend tell me that the day they contacted him for delivery is the same day he received his vin. So its all up in the air how this can go I suppose. Im steadily aproach my 1 year mark of August 30.

Reactions: MtlMV
What is MSM?
It's the paint color Midnight Silver Metallic.
Model 3.png

Reactions: Superswagger
Mine went from:

July 20 - August 17

To July 24- August 6th just last Sunday

To this morning...

July 23- August 5th

No VIN on app or source code yet, no idea what this means tbh. I did have a friend tell me that the day they contacted him for delivery is the same day he received his vin. So its all up in the air how this can go I suppose. Im steadily aproach my 1 year mark of August 30.
Based on my buddy's delivery history and what I have personally experienced so far (haven't picked up yet), the two week window means you're a week to 10 days away from a 4-5 day window. Once you get the 4-5 day window you should see the VIN in the source code, not in the app.
When the car is put on a truck from the factory you will get a text to look for a delivery scheduling text soon.
Once the car arrives at the dealership you should get the text to schedule delivery and that's when you can see the VIN in app plus the MVPA (purchase agreement).
I have seen most Canadians go through this, not sure if some details are different for U.S. customers.