Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just curious, what is the acceleration agreement?
Others will correct me if I'm wrong and I might totally be.

It applies to those who ordered the "previous" SR+ version as opposed to the "newest" RWD version with the LFP cells. Even if you ordered the SR+ version you will get the RWD version. Since the acceleration was a bit faster with the SR+ Tesla have you sign an agreement confirming that you were informed that the new acceleration is a bit less.

It applies to those who ordered the "previous" SR+ version as opposed to the "newest" RWD version with the LFP cells. Even if you ordered the SR+ version you will get the RWD version. Since the acceleration was a bit faster with the SR+ Tesla have you sign an agreement confirming that you were informed that the new acceleration is a bit less.
I ordered the RWD at the end of October with the slower 0-100 speed listed, and I got the vision agreement.

Interesting. Ive heard others say they received 2 week windows only to get them pushed as well. Hopefully it works out. Certainly dont want to have to be one of the rare few who waited over a year.

I mean, this is my first 2 week window and also just yesterday the first time my date shifted closer upon a change in dates. Was so used to it getting pushed further out.
I had a similar feeling, use to getting pushed back constantly months at a time, the last update I got shrunk my delivery window from Oct-Nov to August-Sept although still not a two week window.

From what was explained to me by a Tesla associate when I went to test drive the model 3.. he said the rwd actually had more range or just as equal to the LR and performance models due to the rwd having a different battery then the other two which allows for charging up to 100% unlike the other two which is only recommended to charge I believe to 80% per Tesla so that’s how I decided between

The 2022 FLP HIGWAY range improvements are substantial. In addition to charging to 100%, you get an additional 26 miles of rated highway range. This combines to give the 2022 RWD a USABLE 72mph range of 205 miles. My old (sold) 2021 SR+ had a usable range of 170 miles at 72mph.

2021 Tesla Model 3 Standard Range Plus ::
EPA Rating highway - 234 miles

2022 Tesla Model 3 RWD
EPA Rating highway - 260 miles

The 2022 FLP HIGWAY range improvements are substantial. In addition to charging to 100%, you get an additional 26 miles of rated highway range. This combines to give the 2022 RWD a USABLE 72mph range of 205 miles. My old (sold) 2021 SR+ had a usable range of 170 miles at 72mph.

2021 Tesla Model 3 Standard Range Plus ::
EPA Rating highway - 234 miles

2022 Tesla Model 3 RWD
EPA Rating highway - 260 miles

East Coast update (NC)
After receiving VIN last Tuesday got insurance and financing sorted (Tesla preferred financing gave me 4.5% for 72 months).
After couple days (Thursday) received text that car left factory and on it's way. EDD Aug 6 - Aug 10.
Replied to text on Saturday asking what's the delivery status. Got an answer that tentative delivery day for Raleigh is Aug 5th.
Replied to text asking about LFP, Ryzen, Matrix, Mobile Connector. Got an answer that everything is there.
Today EDD Aug 3 - Aug 9 ...

I order 5/19/22 and my current EDD is 10/1-11/12 which is now concerning being that you order late April and have a DD in 2023. Did you happen to Opt in for an upgrade features like a premium color or interior or rims? My EDD has been consistent since ordering
My order date is March 2022 and EDD is pushed (twice) to 11/06-12/18.
My MYLR was ordered in 2/17/22 and EDD is March 2023- June 2023

Btw guys, with my delivery approaching, I'm wondering if I can do anything regarding my trade-in offer.
It expires on August 2nd and I'll be monitoring closely so I can submit it again in the very minute it became expired, to avoid any delays.
Is there anything I can do prior, so it doesn't get expired? Like for example texting my SA and asking to reapply before August 2nd?

This is probably not an issue as the last time I did, my trade-in offer was ready for review and accepted in the same day, but if you guys have any advice...

I ordered the RWD at the end of October with the slower 0-100 speed listed, and I got the vision agreement

Thanks for the clarification.