Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Standard Accessories with Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

I couldn't find a thread with a list of the standard fitted accessories Model 3 are delivered with?

From the forums I gathered that the cars no longer come with charging cables?
As of June 2021 come standard with floor mats?

Is this correct?

Thanks, just trying to figure out which accessories I need to buy first up. Advice welcome!

Reactions: brend0s
Hi All,

I couldn't find a thread with a list of the standard fitted accessories Model 3 are delivered with?

From the forums I gathered that the cars no longer come with charging cables?
As of June 2021 come standard with floor mats?

Is this correct?

Thanks, just trying to figure out which accessories I need to buy first up. Advice welcome!
They no longer come with a charging adaptor.

@Nickdp has made an excellent Post here: Tesla Charging Equipment in Australia

Not sure about the floor mats.

A couple of handy extras I have bought are:

An extender for the boot side storage - Boot Side Storage Extender – Model 3 - Tessories NZ 🔋

An extra compartment that fits in the cavity under the lid of the armrest - Hidden Armrest Storage Box for Tesla Model 3 Model Y

If you join Tesla Owners Club of Australia the you will get discounts when shopping for some of the stuff you are after that will easily cover the cost of membership, esp the charging gear. The details are on the TOCA website.

Reactions: SleepingPanda
They no longer come with a charging adaptor.

@Nickdp has made an excellent Post here: Tesla Charging Equipment in Australia

Not sure about the floor mats.

A couple of handy extras I have bought are:

An extender for the boot side storage - Boot Side Storage Extender – Model 3 - Tessories NZ 🔋

An extra compartment that fits in the cavity under the lid of the armrest - Hidden Armrest Storage Box for Tesla Model 3 Model Y

If you join Tesla Owners Club of Australia the you will get discounts when shopping for some of the stuff you are after that will easily cover the cost of membership, esp the charging gear. The details are on the TOCA website.
Thanks for your reply. I think I will get the boot side storage, they seems super handy.

Reactions: Hairyman
Sorry, have to laugh at this as it's got to be the most asked question around!
Actually I was still kinda wondering that, I read from here the M3 RWD "Partial Premium Interior" doesn't come with them, only the LR and P models with the "Premium Interior"? However, that article is from late 2020 so likely stuff has changed. It's weirdly hard to get a definitive list of differences between the two I don't think Tesla's site lists them.

Actually I was still kinda wondering that, I read from here the M3 RWD "Partial Premium Interior" doesn't come with them, only the LR and P models with the "Premium Interior"? However, that article is from late 2020 so likely stuff has changed. It's weirdly hard to get a definitive list of differences between the two I don't think Tesla's site lists them.
If you check out the carpet mats on the Tesla site, it says they're included with all cars from 2021 onwards

Note: This mat set is now included with all Model 3 vehicles delivered after June 2021.

Hey there!

I did some research and here's what I found. Tesla Model 3 does come with a charging cable as part of the standard equipment. However, it's always a good idea to double-check with your local Tesla dealership or the latest information from Tesla's website, as things can change over time. You can research on additional accessories on https://www.teslaacessories.com/collections/model-3 . Hope this helps

Regarding floor mats, it's my understanding that as of June 2021, Tesla started including floor mats as a standard accessory with the Model 3. Again, it's best to confirm this information with Tesla directly to ensure accuracy.

Hi all,

Just to update everyone on this thread since I have received my car.

I got a UMC with my car, but was told this was one of the last ones to get one.

I got car mats as standard, but their quality is passable only. Very thin but I intend to use these for a little while maybe a year or so before I upgrade.
The mats are about as thick as the bathroom towel in a cheap country motel. :)