Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Standard light show fails

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The default light show (I’ve tried all the ones that are provided by the car) doesn’t work on my 2023 MX (only 2 months ago delivered) up until this morning after installing the 2023.44.30.7 update. I and my 15y son where happy as a little child.
This afternoon I wanted to show it to my parents and it failed again (in exactly the same spot as this morning). It rolls the windows down and the music starts for 1 s than the Lightshow is aborted. I’ve tried the two scroll wheel reset, shutting down through the menu and the tire size reset. None helped. Does anybody experienced this also and if so where you able to solve it?

Well we’re back to where we started. The Lightshow with moving doors ran exactly one time at the ‘new’ location. Haven’t been able to get it to work again (anywhere). Without moving doors it always works.
Really no way to understand it. On a completely deserted parking lot, completely flat, no curbs, no plants/bushes: nada moving doors.
MX 2023 non USS

Yep, same issue as well. I put in a ticket and wondering what might be the cause? Did you guys get an answer?
I haven’t issued a sc ticket for it. But I suspect the sensors on the fwds are not working 100%. I’ve been monitoring their indications closely and compared to 3 months they are more accurate. I don’t know if it is software related or weather related. It has been snowing here last week and starting tomorrow it will rain again. I’ll keep an eye on them and if the light show (with moving doors) keeps on failing and the fwd sensors give inaccurate readings I’ll open a ticket.
Keep us posted on your progress//solution!