Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Start my Tesla Model 3 with my chip implant in hand.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don’t worry it’s coming. Matter of fact you won’t have a choice but to implant that super convenient chipy in your hand......or forehead, for everyday functions. I swear people get dumber and dumber by the year in their search for attention or validation.

PS:Spare me the correlations to other things we have now. I don’t have a micro chip IN my body.

Don’t worry it’s coming. Matter of fact you won’t have a choice but to implant that super convenient chipy in your hand......or forehead, for everyday functions. I swear people get dumber and dumber by the year in their search for attention or validation.

PS:Spare me the correlations to other things we have now. I don’t have a micro chip IN my body.

Well I guess you could hold your chip'd dog up to the B-Pillar :)

• Funny
Reactions: TT97
Don’t worry you won’t need it soon. Your car will biometrically recognize you, think iPhone X on steroids, imagine looking at your trunk and the car sees your eye movements and opens it. Imagine looking at the heater control and it opens with more options, etc.

Reactions: S4WRXTTCS